A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Large sheet for decorating (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Worn king-sized sheet useful for decorating, slightly worn in one area. Used once so already has some paint on it. Collection from Nelson Road.



+1








Free:
Table (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Handy table in good condition. Height is 28 inches. Surface area of the top is 20 inches times 36 inches. I believe the legs could be removed with an Allen key for ease of transport. Collection from Nelson Road.





154d
Free:
Garden lime and garden netting (West Hill TN34)
Gifted
At least half a bag of garden line and some garden netting. I’m not quite sure how much netting has been used, but probably not a lot.

155d
Free:
Tall mirror (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Mirror with pine frame. Frame is strong but needs repainting or varnishing. Measures 51 x 15 inches. Collection from Nelson Road

160d
Free:
Amplifier (Lewes BN7)
Gifted
Old amplifier, worked well last time used several years ago. It has been lying in storage. Any use to anyone before it goes to the tip? Collect from High Street, Lewes.


163d
Free:
Mattress topper (Lewes BN7)
Gifted
Silentnight. King size thick mattress topper from smoke and pet-free home. No stains. Hardly used. Collection from Lewes High Street.



163d
Free:
2 lengths of architrave (West Hill TN34)
Gifted
Unused lens of architrave in the OGee style. As stated on the label 2.1 m in length. Collection from Nelson Road.


165d
Free:
Plastic IKEA rubbish bin (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Needs a clean…probably more suitable for a workshop or garage. i’m guessing it’s about 16 inches high. Collection from Nelson Road.

173d
Free:
Glass bottle cutter (West Hill TN34)
Gifted
Glass bottle cutter designed to make a vase out of the bottom part of a wine or spirit bottle. Unfortunately I haven’t managed to get a decent result but someone else may have more luck. Although I bought it brand-new maybe it needs a sharper blade… not sure. Collection from Nelson Road


173d
Free:
Two long pieces of wood (West Hill TN34)
Gifted
Before it gets chopped up for firewood, does anyone have a use for these two pieces of wood. 2.4 m long 38 mm thick. Collection from Nelson Road.

191d
Free:
Metallic strip (West Hill TN34)
Gifted
Magnetic strip, 17 and a 1/2 inches long. I think it is steel and possibly designed for holding knives on the kitchen wall if two holes could be drilled into it to attach to the wall. Otherwise, it’s useful to have by your side to put screws and nails on when doing DIY so they don’t go astray! Collection from Nelson Road


195d
Free:
Plant (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Largish plant, probably about 18 inches high. It was flowering when I bought it about 10 years ago and produces lovely white trumpet-like flowers but it’s never flowered since so I’m obviously doing something wrong. It puts out fine tendril-like stems which wind around anything nearby so could do with some kind of frame. I currently have it tied to sticks with a piece of string! Collection from Nelson Road.


203d
Free:
Large double sheet for decorating (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Large colour sheet useful for floor covering whilst decorating. Has been used in the past but since washed. Collection from Nelson Road.

212d
Free:
Gardening stuff (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Planting containers to put seedlings in and some garden lime. It’s all been in a musty old shed and needs a good wash before use. Collection from Nelson Road.

212d
Free:
Lead with 3 pin plug (West Hill TN34)
Gifted
I don’t recall whether this was used for a kettle or an old computer as it’s been gathering dust for years in a cupboard. Any used to anyone before it gets thrown away? Collection from Nelson Road.

218d
Free:
Ceramic Pizza Tray (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Ceramic base to put pizza on in the oven. It has grease marks on one side from being used. Collection from Nelson Road.


218d
Free:
Table (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Handy table in good condition. 30 inches high. Surface is approximately 24 inches x 36 inches. 4 metal legs.. Collection from near Morrisons in Hastings.


237d
Free:
Table (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Handy table in good condition. 30 inches high. Surface is approximately 24 inches x 36 inches. Collection only from near Morrisons in Hastings.


237d
Free:
White and silver Frame (West Hill TN34)
Gifted
18 x 22 inches. Perspex. It could do with a clean or touching up.


239d


240d
Free:
Mardi Gras paraphernalia (West Hill TN34)
Gifted
I got these from an American friend who lives in the area where they make a big thing of Mardi Gras! As Fat Tuesday is coming up, maybe somebody would like them. Collection only from Nelson Road.


246d
Free:
Samsung TV (West Hill TN34)
Gifted
Samsung 24 inch TV. Good condition. Not smart. No longer needed it.


246d
Free:
Historical Bernardo homes poster (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Photograph of Bernardo’s boys taken in late Victorian period.. Measurements are 16×22 inches. Perhaps useful for primary school teachers studying Victorian times.

264d
Free:
Two wall maps (West Hill TN34)
Expired
The UK map measures 15x24 inches approx The inland waterways map measures 18x16 inches across

264d
Free:
TalkTalk router (West Hill TN34)
Expired
TalkTalk router with instructions. A few years old but never been used or connected.

270d
Free:
Scrabble game. (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Old Scrabble board. Unfortunately, I no longer have the letters. Maybe someone out there has the letters but no board! Heather :-)


270d
Request:
Old Fisher Price cassette player (West Hill TN34)
Expired
If anyone has one of these children’s cassette players gathering dust, I would love to have it. My grown-up daughter wants one I for sentimental reasons! Heather :)

281d
Free:
Barnie (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Barnie singing soft toy. Currently not working - very likely to do with battery as he was singing when tested a couple of months ago. Has spent many years lying in the bottom of the cupboard and is a bit worn through play. From a smoke-free home. Collection from near Morrisons

281d
Request:
Dumbbell weights (West Hill TN34)
Expired
If anyone has any 2kg or 3 kg dumbbells gathering dust in the Hastings/St Leonards area, I’d be grateful to have them. Heather :)
326d
Free:
DIY will kit (West Hill TN34)
Gifted
I was gifted this by another Freegle member but it wasn’t quite as easy as I thought it would be so didn’t use it in the end! I will probably wait a couple of days to give people a chance to respond and then I’d be looking for prompt collection.

337d
Free:
10 glass jars (West Hill TN34)
Expired
Clean jars of various sizes with labels removed. I will be putting them in the recycling for Thursday morning, but if anyone needs them for jam-making and can collect before tomorrow evening, they’re yours :)

343d