A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Filters (Stevenage SG2)
2 filters, no longer needed as changed system



+5
+4
+3


+1



+5
+4
+3
Request:
Wheel barrow and pickaxe/mattock (Stevenage SG2)
Received
I would be very grateful if anyone has an old wheel barrow or a pickaxe/mattock they don't require anymore. I have a large landscaping project to start in my garden

6h
Free:
Radiator cover (Stevenage SG2)
Gifted
Used but all parts are there. Has a few marks and a hole cut for a cable on top




6h
Request:
Lintel (Stevenage SG2)
Withdrawn
Anyone getting rid of a cavity lintel, 100mm cavity either 2100 or 2400 long. Appreciated
32d
Request:
Bbq (Stevenage SG2)
Large BBQ appreciated.
50d
Request:
Bbq (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
Large BBQ appreciated.
110d
Request:
Loft ladder (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
Hi I'm after a loft ladder if anyone happens to be getting rid of one, that one would be great. Thanks
198d
Request:
Wheel barrow (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
Is anyone getting rid of a wheel barrow, I need one for one day to move some concrete into my garden.
210d
Request:
Conservatory (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
Is anyone getting rid of a conservatory, I can collect.
244d
Request:
Safari/wild one party stuff (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
I'm after anything safari for my son's birthday party in the summer. Safari animal teddies, balloons, large number 1. Similar to the picture

258d
Request:
Conservatory (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
Is anyone getting rid of a conservatory, I'd appreciate it.
337d
Free:
Kids book shelf (Stevenage SG2)
Gifted
Was given at our baby shower full of books but isn't needed



360d
Free:
Quartz tiles (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
One pack 60x30cm about 5 in the pack

1y
Free:
Firewood (Stevenage SG2)
Gifted
Logs from tree good for fire wood

1y
Free:
Logs or branches kindling firewood (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
3 Logs from trees I've cut down. Goof for fire wood once dried out

1y
Request:
Post shovel/spoons (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
Would anyone happen to have a set of spoons/post shovels for fencing as I've got 15bays in my garden to do and would then gift them on again
1y
Free:
Stag minstrel (Stevenage SG2)
Gifted
Stag minstrel furniture, perfect for someone to upcycle. Need it gone otherwise it'll be going to the dump. There's Been a repair to one of the lower drawers.




1y
Request:
Extendable ladder 7m (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
An extendable ladder ideally one that does up to 7m so I can sort out my guttering. Would be very much appreciated.
1y
Request:
Large pot for a Acer tree (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
Hi I'm after a pot ideally with a diameter of over 65cm and 50cm in height if anyone has one going spare. Thanks
1y
2y
Free:
Framed beauty and beast puzzle (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
Grey framed beauty and beast puzzle.
2y
Free:
Compost bin (Stevenage SG2)
Gifted
330L black wall compost bin. Decent condition. Small crack under the lid but doesn't affect use.
2y
Request:
Wheel barrow (Stevenage SG2)
Expired
I'm after a wheel barrow if possible for a large amount of work I've got to do in my garden.
2y