A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Boxes of all sizes (Virginia Manor)
I have many boxes in good condition. They are NOT moving boxes, but most are really sturdy packaging boxes. Most are folded, so packing tape will be necessary if used for moving. If you are a box crafter, then this is box paradise for you.


+1
2h
Free:
Small Pet items (Virginia Manor)
Expired
Pop up play tunnel, Full cheeks small pet gravity feeder, treat jar, nail clippers, and protective head cone

305d
Free:
Guinea Pig, hay, supplies & treats (Virginia Manor)
Expired
Sadly, my guinea buddy has passed away, so I am offering some guinea pig goodies. I have the following to offer: opened bag of hay, opened bag of treats, water/food cup cage attachment, critical care, fun tunnel. Didn't want to throw them away considering the items may be useful to someone with a little friend. Will leave this post up for a short time because don't want to give away old products. Will send contact info and arrange time for pickup to first interested party.



1y