A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
cat transport (Wynford road N1)
Im giving this away




+2
+1


+1


+1





+1


+1
Free:
Wood from large ikea pax wardrobe (Wynford road N1)
Expired
The wardrobe itself is quite broken but can be used for wood, metal and glass pieces. I need collection between today and tomorrow.




1h
Free:
Keyboard and mouse (Wynford road N1)
Expired
Fully functioning

173d
Free:
Water bottle 1.5L (Wynford road N1)
Expired
I’m giving away this water bottle. It has quite a strong ginger smell that will need to be cleaned from some leftover ginger tea. Otherwise it’s in good comdition

180d
Free:
Wooden table (Wynford road N1)
Expired
good condition with minor damage at the bottom




246d
Free:
board games, binoculars, etc (Wynford road N1)
Gifted
board games, binocular, essential oils and colors

260d
Free:
Camera bag an tripod (Wynford road N1)
Gifted
I have this camera bag and tripod that I don’t use



260d
Free:
Hoover (Wynford road N1)
Expired
I’m giving away this hoover. I fixed it once but the wires detached again. It’s easy to fix, just connecting the wires and some tape. Also the spring for the cable might need to be oiled or fixed.



260d
Free:
Brazilian mate (Wynford road N1)
Expired
very thin yerba mate. Please bring your container to store it.

1y
Free:
Formal shoes (Wynford road N1)
Gifted
size 8

1y
Free:
Clark’s model (Wynford road N1)
Gifted
clark’s model without laces

1y
Free:
Used sandals (Wynford road N1)
Gifted
size 7


1y
Free:
Wood carving bits (Wynford road N1)
Expired
You need a wood carving tool to use these bits


1y
Free:
Moist absorber refill tabs (Wynford road N1)
Gifted 

1y
Free:
Soup maker (Wynford road N1)
Gifted
I’m giving away this morphy richard’s soup maker. Fully working

1y
Free:
Necklace pipe (Wynford road N1)
Expired
This is a pipe that can easily transform in a necklace



1y
Free:
Chest of drawers (Wynford road N1)
Expired
I’m giving away this chest of drawers. The last drawer is broken and the middle shelf is not in the right position.



1y
Free:
small kettle (Wynford road N1)
Gifted
max 0.85L, it’s one single piece.

1y
Free:
Juicer (Wynford road N1)
Gifted
like new

1y
1y
Free:
Double bed with matress (Wynford road N1)
Gifted
I need to get it collected today or tomorrow


1y
Free:
Double bed (Wynford road N1)
Gifted
I’m giving away the bed in the picture with the mattress. It has served me well but now I’m moving out. It’s very sturdy and made out of only two pieces

1y
Free:
Scientific calculator (N1)
Gifted
Giving this away. Need to change the battery but otherwise works fine

1y
Free:
Kiehl’s and other products (N1)
Gifted
Never used. These are unused gifts that I have. I am also giving away a bag for toiletries


1y
Free:
Rotating sponge from Temu (N1)
Gifted
Never used
2y
Free:
Cat play tower games (SE11)
Expired
I am leaving this outside 154 Kennington Park Rd. It’s in good condition
2y