A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Old Fire Extinguisher (Cainscross GL5)
I am in need old an old fire extinguisher about 5 or 6 inches in diameter (130 - 150mm), I don't mind if it is empty or full, if you can help please get in touch. Thanks, Bill.


+1



+2
+1


+1



+2
+1

Free:
Action Heroes and a Woody (Cainscross GL5)
Gifted
Are these of any use to anyone? I would like the all to go together please. Please only send me a reply if you are able to collect.

3h
Request:
Sun Bed / Sun Lounger (Cainscross GL5)
Withdrawn
Adult Sun Bed / Sun Lounger needed please, if you can help please get in touch....

9d
Request:
Basic / Simple Vacuum Cleaner (Cainscross GL5)
Hi, does anyone have a basic hoover I could have please, a Henry or similar. Thanks, Bill.

12d
Free:
Hornby Railways Catalogue + Others (Cainscross GL5)
Gifted
+ Peco track plans and little booklets on how to do scenery. Ideal for the model railway enthusiast.



145d
Request:
Felt for lining some small drawers (Cainscross GL5)
Received
Hi All, I have a small wooden drawer unit that engineers use, would anyone have some felt that I could line the bottom of the drawers with please? Regards, Bill.
161d
Free:
Readers Digest Country Music Vinyl Collection (Cainscross GL5)
Gifted
All in very good condition, possibly un-played.




162d
Request:
1.5 Metre Long Florescent Tube / Strip Light (Cainscross GL5)
Received
I went to buy a replacement florescent tube today only to be told that they are no longer available as they are deemed inefficient by the EU! if anyone has a spare one I could have I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Bill.

167d
Free:
Readers Digest Elvis Vinyl Collection (Cainscross GL5)
Gifted
All in very good condition, 6 records in a presentation box etc.



169d
Request:
Central Heating Pump (Working or Not) (Cainscross GL5)
Expired
Needed for work purposes teaching about different types of pumps....
245d
Request:
Traditional Bicycle Pump, 30cm Long. (Cainscross GL5)
Expired
Would anyone have an old 30cm long bicycle pump please, its to fit onto an old bike.

285d
Request:
External USB CD Drive / Burner (Cainscross GL5)
Expired
External USB CD Drive / Burner for use with PC / Laptop, if you can help please get in touch.
309d
Request:
Laptop Computer (Cainscross GL5)
Expired
Hi All, Would anyone have a working laptop I could have please, really doesn't have to be anything special, just needed for home browsing and some work stuff. Thanks, Bill.
325d
Request:
Apple Mobile Phone Charger (Cainscross GL5)
Expired
Hi, would anyone have an Apple phone charger I could have please, my current one has stopped working, your help would be much appreciated.
1y
Request:
Car Radio/CD Player (Cainscross GL5)
Expired
Hi, would anyone have a car radio/CD player they no longer need, I know this is a bit old tech now but I still use CDs and my current player has just failed, if you can help please get in touch.
1y
Free:
Panasonic Computer Speakers (Cainscross GL5)
Gifted
Small PC Speakers, they are not amplified and do not have a volume control however they are reasonable quality and do produce a nice sound, far better than some of the cheaper built in laptop speakers. To make collection easier I can leave them out for you to collect at your convenience.




1y
Free:
Model Railways Magazines (Cainscross GL5)
Gifted
Various Model Railways Magazines in good condition.

1y
Free:
Small Purple Bed Side Lamp (Cainscross GL5)
Gifted
Small Purple Bed Side Lamp in Working Condition.


1y
Request:
Microsoft Office on CD (Cainscross GL5)
Expired
Hi, looking for an old version of Microsoft Office on CD, if you can help please get in touch. Thanks, Bill.
1y

1y
Request:
2024 Diary (Cainscross GL5)
Expired
I am in need of a 2024 diary for work purposes, ideally A5 size, if you can help, please get in touch. Thank you.
2y
Free:
Adjustable office chair (Cainscross GL5)
Gifted
All working and complete, the blue bits need a bit of a clean.
2y
Request:
A Pair of Car Axle Stands (Cainscross GL5)
Expired
Hi, would anyone have a pair of axle stands I could have please? Regards, Bill.
2y
Free:
Fir Tree (Cainscross GL5)
Gifted
3 to 4 foot tall Fir Tree, is currently in a wooden pot which is collapsing as the tree has outgrown it, it would probably be better off in the ground rather than a pot. I hate taking things like this to the tip so please could someone take it and plant it somewhere....??.....??
2y
Request:
Empty Large Calor Gas Bottle (Cainscross GL5)
Expired
Hi, I am looking for a Empty Large Calor Gas Bottle for a friend of mine who wants to make a garden incinerator from it, I am looking for the size that goes into the mobile gas heaters that used to be so popular. Regards, Bill.
2y
Request:
Trailer/Caravan Wheel Clamp (Cainscross GL5)
Expired
Hi, would anyone have a Trailer/Caravan Wheel Clamp they no longer need, if you can help please get in touch. Regards, Bill.
2y
Request:
Piece of Ply Board or MDF (Cainscross GL5)
Received
Hi All, would anyone have a piece of ply or MDF 1metre by 1.5 metres or bigger please?
2y