A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Empty whisky bottles (Battle TN33)
9 lovely empty different shaped corked bottles which used to contain whisky. Hopefully someone can use them. Only 3 unboxed in the photo

Free:
4 Grey mugs (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Brand new unopened. Had to buy a set of 12 and didn't need them all



+1




+1


+1

2h
Free:
SIM card (Battle TN33)
Withdrawn
I have a 5gb data EE SIM card I no longer need with 5 or 6 months still left on it. Unlimited text and calls. The contract is in my name so will continue to honour my commitment with EE. It was used for a spare phone so the number has never been used. I don't use the fair chance policy as I hate to choose between people so I do first come first served

25d
Free:
Glass teapot with infuser (Battle TN33)
Gifted
2-3 cups. Hardly used been sitting collecting dust

38d
Free:
King size mattress topper (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Memory foam 4-5cm deep only a few weeks old. I had a lovely cooling mattress that is now old so bought the memory foam topper and have found it too hot.

44d
Free:
Food etc (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Mostly around a year out of date but all unopened. I cleared out my cupboard

66d
Free:
Huawei tablet 10 inch (Battle TN33)
Gifted
10 inch screen. Old and slow but hardly used. Excellent condition. Was a spare tablet

115d
Free:
Huawei tablet 8 inch (Battle TN33)
Gifted
8 inch screen. Old and slow but hardly used. Excellent condition. Was a spare tablet

115d
Free:
Store cupboard stuff (Battle TN33)
Expired
I cleared out my store cupboard the other day and have a load of stuff. A 22 litre kitchen bin full of chutneys, mustard, tins, soy sauce, vinegar, oils and more. It's all out of date but no more than a year I guess and cos of what they are should still be fine. I'm not promising it's all edible but well worth a look at. I needed the space!

121d
Free:
Vegetable peeler (Battle TN33)
Expired
Brand new unused. Handle looks wooden but plastic I think.

121d
Free:
Vaping stuff (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Given up vaping and getting rid of all my kit. I haven't sorted through it but there's opened boxes which I kept for warranty with stuff in and some with nothing in maybe some accessories. Unopened boxes. Vapes, tanks and different kinds and accessories. Could be fun to go through

126d
Free:
Monster munch (Battle TN33)
Gifted
All in date. Pickled onion and beef only. I have been doing the competition and have I guess 200 packets to go. I've kept the flamin hot for myself 😋 If you could let me know how many you want. Will only go off as I can't eat them all!! Some have gone still loads left!


126d
Free:
Corner runners (Battle TN33)
Expired
For curtains etc

131d
Free:
Whittard teas selection (Battle TN33)
Expired
Just found when clearing out a cupboard. 2 years out of date but unopened. I don't know the life span of tea. Could be worth a try 🤞

131d
Free:
Needle point kit I think (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Brand new unopened

136d
Free:
Pele rucksack (Battle TN33)
Gifted
For kids. Brand new unused

136d
Free:
The office jigsaw (Battle TN33)
Gifted
500 piece. Unopened

136d
Free:
Girls Kids stuff (Battle TN33)
Gifted
All brand new. Dragon slippers, inflatable fish, 5 watches a couple of older things like lipstick and earrings. I bought a mystery Amazon return box and this is all unwanted!

136d
Free:
Phone (Battle TN33)
Expired
Southern telecom phone. Only used once or twice and was working last time i checked

137d

138d
Free:
Pine sideboard (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Good condition. 140cm by 40cm. Posting for a friend in St Leonard's

138d
Free:
LED Light accessories (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Integrated light sensor and light bezels


140d
Free:
Cane furniture (Battle TN33)
Gifted
2 seater settee and 2 armchairs. Faded. Covers come off to clean. Smoke free. Posting for my dad in burwash common



140d
Free:
Google home (Battle TN33)
Gifted
2 1st Gen speakers and a spare rechargeable battery to make one unit portable. Purchased when they first came out but were upgraded within a few weeks and have been sitting in a drawer since


159d
Free:
Monster munch (Battle TN33)
Gifted
All in date. Pickled onion and beef only. I have been doing the competition and have I guess 120 packets to go. I've not yet sorted them out...I need to open the multipacks and take the flamin hot for myself 😋 If you could let me know how many you want. Will only go off as I can't eat them all!! Some have gone still loads left!


159d
Free:
Bike lock (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Good lock. With keys. Unused but been sitting in shed for a few years so dirty. Will be easier to clean once out of packaging

160d
Free:
More fitflop trainers (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Size 8 Blue. Only worn a couple of times



168d
Free:
Fitflop trainers (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Size 8 black only worn a couple of times



168d
Free:
Tiny beads (Battle TN33)
Gifted
For crafts

172d
Free:
Wine stain remover (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Unused

172d
Free:
Paint (Battle TN33)
Gifted
Unused

172d