A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Garden soil (Meppershall SG17) My neighbour is offering excess soil from her garden after removing sleepers. She says although it’s a lot of soil, but you can take as much as you like.
Photo of free Garden soil (Meppershall SG17) #1
Free: Fabric remnants (Meppershall SG17) Expired I have variety of fabric remnants, cuts of different shapes and sizes some small and some are large. Can be used for different sewing projects
Request: Outdoor pet or play house (Meppershall SG17) Expired I am looking for an outdoor play house or pet enclosure that can be suitable for a tortoise who is so active , he likes to climb and goes through obstacles , steps, etc..and loves being outdoors but when it’s cold or rainy, I keep him indoors which upset him even at night. So if it has doors to close on him at night for his safety, will be a bonus. Thanks
Request: Glass/ Pyrex lid for casserole, any size l can try (Meppershall SG17) Expired To replace a broken lid for a casserole l use mainly in the microwave. Many thanks
Photo of Glass/ Pyrex lid for casserole, any size l can try (Meppershall SG17) #1
Request: Paving tiles/slabs (Meppershall SG17) Expired Needed for edging around lawn. Any amount will do. Thanks
Free: Fridge freezer / under counter (Meppershall SG17) Expired White under counter fridge freezer. Needs repair. Was working till few days ago l heard hissing sound and saw bubbling of blue fluid in the container situated in the back of the fridge. I was told it can be repaired I will dispose of it on Monday but if anyone can make use of it please let me know before then
Request: Milk jug, microwaveable (Meppershall SG17) Expired Any size milk jug for heating milk in the microwave, preferably white or glass. Thanks
Request: Pyroflam dishes and casseroles (Meppershall SG17) Expired Pyroflam that can be used in the oven and under the grill whether trays, casseroles, dishes, etc.. thanks
Request: Wooden frames A3 and A4 size (Meppershall SG17) Expired I am looking for 2 wooden or wood effect frames with or without mount. Exact sizes: 10”x12” = 25.5cm x 30.5cm. And 11.5” x 16.5” = 29.5 cm x 42cm. It’s hard to find these sizes in shops with wooden effect frames Many thanks