A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Ash trays and cigar cutter (Rainford Junction WA11)
Three glass ash trays and a cigar cutter.


+1


+1


+1


+1



+1


+1



Free:
Karcher stuff (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
Karcher bits. Not tested


+1


+1



+1



+1



2h
Free:
Tyre sealant/inflation (Rainford Junction WA11)
Unused stoneacre tyre sealant/inflate. It has 08:25 on cans see pics, so I am assuming now out of date, I don't know if still of any use. Collection from Rainford



2h
Request:
Wood burner (Rainford Junction WA11)
Wood/log burner wanted for heating inside home, I can pick up

6d
Free:
Bath panel (new) (Rainford Junction WA11)
Expired
New white bath panel, I got it off a kind freegler yesterday but its not suitable for my bath. It is a standard size front bath panel, dimensions in photo. It has a tiny scratch in one corner (see pic)



68d
Free:
Stainless steel handles (Rainford Junction WA11)
Withdrawn
Four stainless steel handles, very nice condition, 270mm long, only one has screws with it

69d
Request:
Dishwasher full size (Rainford Junction WA11)
Withdrawn
Full size dishwasher wanted, my 30 year old zanussi has finally died so I am after a replacement. Can pick up in my estate car

75d
Free:
Cordless drill (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
Black and Decker battery drill. 14.4v. KC1482C. With battery and charger. This is an old drill, it works ok however the battery is not great, it won't hold charge for long.



75d
Request:
Fan (Rainford Junction WA11)
Withdrawn
Fan wanted for use at home, doesn't matter what it looks like. Can collect

89d
Request:
Air conditioning/cooling unit (portable) (Rainford Junction WA11)
Withdrawn
Portable air conditioning unit/cooling unit. Can collect

89d
Free:
Plates (Rainford Junction WA11)
Expired
Selection of plates


97d
Free:
Blankets/throws+duvet covers (Rainford Junction WA11)
Expired
3 blankets/throws and 2 King size duvet covers. Clean and in good condition



97d
Free:
Boots and gloves (Rainford Junction WA11)
Expired
Size 8 boots and two pairs of gloves



105d
Free:
DVD/CD disc player (Rainford Junction WA11)
Expired
DVD/CD player. Not tested so I don't know if it works


105d
Free:
2 in 1 portable money detector/spotlight (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
Not tested so I don't know if it works. Battery operated 2 in 1 portable money detector/spotlight


105d
Free:
Aurora afx (Rainford Junction WA11)
Expired
Aurora afx catalogue/magazine/paperwork. Might be of interest to collector

112d
Free:
Table Top Ironing Board (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
Very small table top ironing board


116d
Free:
Weights and barbell (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
One barbell and some weights. 8x1.25kg 3x2.5kg. Dusty from being in garage

122d
Free:
Wheelchair and bag (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
Wheelchair and carrying bag, its been in the garage so its a bit dusty, the mice have had a chew on it too but it is still completely usable

123d

123d
Free:
Dishwasher slimline (Rainford Junction WA11)
Expired
Essentials slimline dishwasher, nice condition, working fine



123d
Free:
bedding box (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
Bedding box with lid, 1 meter wide, 44cm deep, 48cm high. Good condition



123d
Free:
Large bubble wrap (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
Big roll of bubble wrap


123d
Free:
Punch bag (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
Tall punch bag, no holes or splits, in good usable condition

123d
Request:
3x2 timber (Rainford Junction WA11)
Expired
Hi I am after some 3x2 timber, 6ft long or more, this is to repair a fence. I am in Rainford, can collect
145d
Free:
Dewalt Drill/Driver (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
Dewalt DW928 drill/driver, this doesn't have hammer action. Drill is fine and powerful but the battery won't hold charge overnight. It could do with a new battery, if you already have this type of battery then this will work fine. Pick up Rainford WA11



152d
Free:
Black and Decker Workmate plus (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
This is an old tatty black and Decker workmate plus. It works as it is but needs some work and new rubber feet to get it back to a good condition. Located in Rainford

158d
Request:
Garden sprayer (Rainford Junction WA11)
Expired
Does anyone have a sprayer they don't use anymore? I am in Rainford
160d
Request:
Jockey wheel fixing clamp (Rainford Junction WA11)
Expired
Does anyone have a jockey wheel fixing clamp to attach a jockey wheel to a trailer


160d
Request:
Trailer (Rainford Junction WA11)
Expired
Trailer wanted, can pick up
196d
Free:
Bread making machine (Rainford Junction WA11)
Gifted
Russell Hobbs breadmaker, model 18036, i was gifted this when my breadmaker went faulty. I have now repaired my own so no longer need it. I have not used this but was assured that it works fine. Also has recipes with it. Pick up from Rainford



203d