A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Single bed. (Bexhill TN40)
A good condition single bed. You can also have the mattress and a topper.



+2
+1


+1




+3
+2
+1



+5
+4
+3




12h
Free:
White Knight tumble dryer. (Bexhill TN40)
A good condition and working tumble dryer.



12h
Request:
Tall ladder fridge. (Bexhill TN40)
Withdrawn
Can anyone please help me with a tall ladder fridge. Sadly my fridge has given up on me due to the recent hot weather. If someone has one spare, I will be very grateful. Thank you.

62d
Free:
Two really nice bedside cabinets. (Bexhill TN40)
Expired
Just need a little clean and there you go. Nice bedside drawer units.


94d
Request:
A laptop. (Bexhill TN40)
Expired
I am hoping to find a Laptop please anyone with Microsoft Word for homework.

96d
Free:
Pine King size bed frame. (Bexhill TN40)
Gifted
I am offering a pine King size bed frame.




363d
Free:
Fridge. (Bexhill TN40)
Gifted
A white Fridge. Very clean and in good working condition. If you are local, I can deliver it.




1y