A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: IKEA trofast units (Upper Basildon RG8) Any colour.
Photo of IKEA trofast units (Upper Basildon RG8) #1
Photo of IKEA trofast units (Upper Basildon RG8) #2
Free: IKEA baby changing table (Upper Basildon RG8) Gifting ikea baby changing table. It’s well used and was secondhand when I got it. The top needs gluing down, but I have used it for nearly four years and not had a problem with it not being attached properly. The Matt has a puncher but you can get a new one for £5 from ikea. There are a few crayon marks and general wear and tear marks. Just needs a good wipe down. Has plenty of years left in it. Comes with extra covers, the two grey boxes and I have extra bibs, face clothes etc.
Photo of free IKEA baby changing table (Upper Basildon RG8) #1
Photo of free IKEA baby changing table (Upper Basildon RG8) #2
Photo of free IKEA baby changing table (Upper Basildon RG8) #3
Photo of free IKEA baby changing table (Upper Basildon RG8) #4
+4 +3 +2
Free: New without box door bouncer (Upper Basildon RG8) Expired White and grey baby door bouncer
Photo of free New without box door bouncer (Upper Basildon RG8) #1
Free: Musical and vibration bouncer (Upper Basildon RG8) Expired All in working order
Photo of free Musical and vibration bouncer (Upper Basildon RG8) #1
Photo of free Musical and vibration bouncer (Upper Basildon RG8) #2
Free: Corner computer desk (Upper Basildon RG8) Expired Beech wood and metal. Can be left or right handed corner desk or even two separate desks. The longer desk has a pull out keyboard shelf.
Photo of free Corner computer desk (Upper Basildon RG8) #1
Photo of free Corner computer desk (Upper Basildon RG8) #2
Photo of free Corner computer desk (Upper Basildon RG8) #3
+1
Request: Ickle bubba discovery stroller (Upper Basildon RG8) Expired Looking for one in Any colour. Many thanks.
Request: Maclearn Mac Raincover and footmuff (Upper Basildon RG8) Expired Hi I’m hoping somebody has a spare raincover and footmuff for the maclearn Mac pushchair like the one in the (not my photo) photo. Any colour is good with me. As the pushchair is all black that I have. Many thanks 😊
Photo of Maclearn Mac Raincover and footmuff (Upper Basildon RG8) #1
Request: Sun umbrella/parasol (Upper Basildon RG8) Expired Any colour Hi does anyone have a spare or old parasol for the garden please. I need a bit of shade in the garden while my toddler plays outside. Many thanks.
Photo of Sun umbrella/parasol (Upper Basildon RG8) #1
Request: Portable highchair (Upper Basildon RG8) Expired Looking for a booster seat styler portable highchair. One that could be used on the floor or strapped to a dining chair that folds. Many thanks.
Free: Vitamins (Upper Basildon RG8) Gifted 3 tubes unopened. Hi is there anyone who could use these? I was given the wrong flavour. There’s four tubes with one opened and missing one tablet (I didn’t like them). Expire is 04/2026
Photo of free Vitamins (Upper Basildon RG8) #1
Request: Double/twin pushchair (Upper Basildon RG8) Expired Hi I’m looking for a twin or double pushchair stroller. Working order that lays down please.
Request: Tumble dryer (Upper Basildon RG8) Expired Looking for a working condenser tumble dryer. Please.
Request: Tumble dryer (Upper Basildon RG8) Expired Looking for a working condenser tumble dryer. Please. Many thanks.