A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Hair bands soft hold (Castle road area MK40)
9 hair bands remaining. I used 1 but they are too soft hold for me for a full pony tail, they are not strong enough to hold a lot of hair. Likely suitable for when only holding a small pony tail for children or a small portion of hair for adults.




Free:
Black linen trousers size 6R NEXT (Bedford)
Expired
Linen 55%/ viscose 45% material. Length 88cm. Inside leg approx 61cm. Very comfy relaxed fit. Great condition but I think they got shorter in the wash and now a bit too short for my liking.



4h
Free:
Baby spider plants (Castle road area MK40)
2 baby spider plants

4h
Free:
Reed diffuser - used (Castle road area MK40)
Reed diffuser - used

4h
Free:
Trekking boots thermal size 8 (Castle road area MK40)
Gifted
Used but great condition


15d
Free:
Shower accessories spares (Castle road area MK40)
New, unused spares. Fit 19mm shower riser rail.

15d
Free:
Artificial flowers + vase (Castle road area MK40)
Gifted
Artificial flowers - Aster + Gerbera in glass vase

21d
Free:
Aloe plant (Castle road area MK40)
Gifted
Aloe plant in need of tlc. I do not have enough windows for all my plants! This poor Aloe has been leaning towards window toget more light.

22d
Free:
Work out supplement (Castle road area MK40)
Gifted
Received as free sample (1 dose) when I ordered some vitamins. See photos for full ingredients. This is a pre workout dose of creatine and amino acids to support muscles. It contains caffeine.


62d
Free:
Hair bands soft hold (Castle road area MK40)
Withdrawn
9 hair bands remaining. I used 1 but they are too soft hold for me for a full pony tail, they are not strong enough to hold a lot of hair. Likely suitable for when only holding a small pony tail for children or a small portion of hair for adults.

65d
Free:
Slim diary 2026 (Castle road area MK40)
Withdrawn
Unused slim diary 2026 17x 9cm

65d
Free:
Slim diary 2026 (Castle road area MK40)
Unused slim diary 2026 17x 9cm

65d
Free:
Faulty Magnitone brush + new heads (Castle road area)
Expired
Faulty Magnitone pulsar eclipse face & body brush with charger. Will not recharge. New, unused, replacement body brushes for Magnitone Pulsar Eclipse face & body brush.


126d
Free:
Baby spider plants (Bedford)
Gifted
Would anyone like some baby spider plants? I'll only cut when you collect

132d
Free:
Biosilk therapy part used bottle (Bedford)
Gifted
Contains silk to smooth frizz and give shine and protect hair from heat styling and UV. I've cut down on heat styling which helps reduce frizz so I'm not using this much now.

170d
Free:
New Dip/ snack serving set (Bedford)
Gifted
Was gift. Box opened but never used.

231d
Free:
Jenga (Bedford)
Expired
Used

231d
Free:
Tassimo machine only (Bedford)
Gifted
Used a few times and then stored away. Excellent condition. I do not have the blank yellow disc that runs hot water only/ rinse.


231d
Free:
New navy thermal leggings (Bedford)
Gifted
Label says small but they are probably XS. I would say they are about size 6 and very slim fit. Inside leg approx 63cm. If you are size 8, don't bother, they won't stretch that much, you won't be comfortable.

246d

246d
Free:
Zara stretch Leggings (small) (Bedford)
Expired
Worn once but have been sitting in my wardrobe as a tad too short for me so now giving away. Excellent condition. Label says small. Probably about 6-8. Length 85cm. Inside leg approx 62 cm. Low waist. Plain black material on back. Front is half .mole skin/ half imitation leather.

246d
Free:
Small jars and herb containers (Bedford)
Expired
Any use to anyone? Better if reused rather than into recycling.

246d
Free:
Small gift bag 30th birthday (Bedford)
Expired
14cm H, 11cm W, 6.5m D

246d
Free:
Paper lantern NEW (Bedford)
Expired
Approx 30cm diameter. Pink and white globe shape. Fits on to cord of a pendant light.

246d
Free:
Jiffy bags (Bedford)
Gifted
Can anyone make use of these jiffy bags? Largest ones are suitable for A4.

259d
Free:
Non stick wok (Bedford)
Gifted
Used, flat bottomed, non stick wok 28cm diameter


336d
Free:
Manrose humidistat extractor (Bedford)
Gifted
Used bathroom extractor approx 14 yes old, fully working when removed. Fits standard 10cm diameter duct aperture. Extractor only, screws. No duct/ exterior grille. Unit casing is approx 163x163mm and extends 68mm from wall surface. No holding.


1y
Request:
Drain pipe or plastic tube (Bedford)
Expired
Hi, does anyone have a piece of old drain pipe or plastic tube I could use in my compost bin? Approx 70cm should do it. I saw it on a Facebook post that it helps add air to the composting material. I'm in MK40 area Bedford. Thanks in advance.
1y
Free:
Soap & glory body butter (Bedford)
Gifted
2 tubs, unopened.
2y
Free:
Frying pan 24cm used (Bedford)
Gifted
2y
Free:
Cat behaviour book (Bedford)
Expired
Paperback, excellent condition
2y