A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Halloween makeup (City Centre NR1) Found these in the few and maybe of use to someone
Photo of free Halloween makeup (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Halloween makeup (City Centre NR1) #2
Free: Halloween makeup (City Centre NR1) Found these in the draw maybe of use to someone
Photo of free Halloween makeup (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Halloween makeup (City Centre NR1) #2
Free: Picture (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn 160cm long 63cm height, very heavy and missing one leaf, comes in 2 pieces, collection only please, advertised elsewhere, no holding need gone asap
Photo of free Picture (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Picture (City Centre NR1) #2
Photo of free Picture (City Centre NR1) #3
+1
Request: Fridge (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn Hello lovely people I’m looking for a fridge similar to this please if anyone has one I could I have I really would appreciate it, I’m able to collect depending on location
Photo of Fridge (City Centre NR1) #1
Free: Bedroom (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn 2 small bedside tables and touch lamp
Photo of free Bedroom (City Centre NR1) #1
Free: Treadmill (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn All working as it should I just don’t need it anymore, its quite heavy and need gone this weekend please
Photo of free Treadmill (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Treadmill (City Centre NR1) #2
Photo of free Treadmill (City Centre NR1) #3
Photo of free Treadmill (City Centre NR1) #4
+2 +1
Free: IKEA side table (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn In good condition Need gone today or will take to dump, metal with a hidden draw, due to back injury I’m not able to deliver or lift
Photo of free IKEA side table (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free IKEA side table (City Centre NR1) #2
Photo of free IKEA side table (City Centre NR1) #3
Photo of free IKEA side table (City Centre NR1) #4
+5 +4 +3
Request: Air bed (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn Hello does anyone have any air beds that I could have please that they no longer want or use, I’m happy to collect depending on location Thankyou
Photo of Air bed (City Centre NR1) #1
Free: Step up stool (City Centre NR1) Gifted I have no use this for this in good condition
Photo of free Step up stool (City Centre NR1) #1
Free: Fish tank stand (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn A few scratches on top but doesn’t affect use, need gone today as it’s taking up space
Photo of free Fish tank stand (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Fish tank stand (City Centre NR1) #2
Photo of free Fish tank stand (City Centre NR1) #3
Photo of free Fish tank stand (City Centre NR1) #4
+6 +5 +4
Free: Incense burner (City Centre NR1) Gifted Beautiful little gift and not used, no holding I’m afraid need gone asap
Photo of free Incense burner (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Incense burner (City Centre NR1) #2
Free: Senor light (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn Gives out red green and blue light, it used to spin but now doesn’t maybe an easy fix for someone but can still use it to show lights, no holding I’m afraid as need gone asap
Photo of free Senor light (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Senor light (City Centre NR1) #2
Photo of free Senor light (City Centre NR1) #3
+1
Free: Full length mirror (City Centre NR1) Gifted Full length mirror, need gone asap and no holding I’m afraid as it’s now taking up space
Photo of free Full length mirror (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Full length mirror (City Centre NR1) #2
Photo of free Full length mirror (City Centre NR1) #3
+1
Request: Over bed table (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn Hello my friend is disabled and would really appreciate one of these if anyone has one I could have that would be really great, I’m able to collect Thankyou in advance
Photo of Over bed table (City Centre NR1) #1
Free: Wheel chair (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn Due to time wasters I’m offering this In working order needs to be collected today as it’s taking up space
Photo of free Wheel chair (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Wheel chair (City Centre NR1) #2
Photo of free Wheel chair (City Centre NR1) #3
+1
Request: Support pillow (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn Hello I’m looking for one of these please for my disabled friend if anyone has one I can have I would really appreciate it, I’m able to collect
Photo of Support pillow (City Centre NR1) #1
Free: Old laptops (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn Old laptops and one charger, spares or repairs
Photo of free Old laptops (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Old laptops (City Centre NR1) #2
Photo of free Old laptops (City Centre NR1) #3
Photo of free Old laptops (City Centre NR1) #4
+7 +6 +5
Free: Laptops (City Centre NR1) Withdrawn 2 old laptops spares or repairs but only one charger I’m afraid, would like both to go together. Collection city centre
Photo of free Laptops (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Laptops (City Centre NR1) #2
Photo of free Laptops (City Centre NR1) #3
Photo of free Laptops (City Centre NR1) #4
+8 +7 +6
Request: Wind break (City Centre NR1) Expired Hello lovely people I’m looking for a windbreak if anyone has one I could have please I’m able to collect in the Norwich area Thankyou
Photo of Wind break (City Centre NR1) #1
Request: Parasol (City Centre NR1) Expired Hello does anyone have a garden/beach parasol I can have please and thankyou
Photo of Parasol (City Centre NR1) #1
Free: Random lights (City Centre NR1) Expired All in good working order I just don’t use them I’m in nr1 area advertised else where please specify which item you would like Thankyou need gone asap
Photo of free Random lights (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Random lights (City Centre NR1) #2
Free: Small narrow walking frame (City Centre NR1) Expired Perfect condition not used outside
Photo of free Small narrow walking frame (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Small narrow walking frame (City Centre NR1) #2
Free: Cupboard organiser and candle holder (City Centre NR1) Gifted Brand new in box cupboard organiser opened but too big for our cupboard and quite tall tealight/candle holder
Photo of free Cupboard organiser and candle holder (City Centre NR1) #1
Photo of free Cupboard organiser and candle holder (City Centre NR1) #2
Photo of free Cupboard organiser and candle holder (City Centre NR1) #3
Photo of free Cupboard organiser and candle holder (City Centre NR1) #4
+4 +3 +2
Request: Drill bits (City Centre NR1) Expired Hello I’m wanting to drill some holes in my bathroom tiles but I don’t have a diamond drill bit, can anyone please lend me one and I bring it back to you or has one I could have please I would really appreciate it
Request: Mattress topper/support (City Centre NR1) Expired Hello everyone I'm not one to usually ask for anything but I was wondering if anyone had a thick pregnancy pillow or body pillow I can have as needed for back support in bed I'm able to collect in Norwich, thankyou in advance
Request: Treadmill (City Centre NR1) Expired Hello I’m looking for a walking pad with handle or a foldable compact treadmill please so I can do some gentle exercise will help help my back recover
Photo of Treadmill (City Centre NR1) #1
Request: Essential oils (City Centre NR1) Expired Hello I’m looking for some essential oils for my little diffuser I just found in the drawer. I have no money to buy any, I’m able to collect depending on location. Thankyou in advance
Request: Essential oil diffuser (City Centre NR1) Expired I really would like to have one of these please to help get rid of the stale smell of tobacco in my flat if anyone has one they no longer use or want please, I’m able to collect depending on location Thankyou in advance
Photo of Essential oil diffuser (City Centre NR1) #1
Request: Fold out bed (City Centre NR1) Expired Hello does anyone have a folding guest bed or pull out chair bed please
Free: stuff (City Centre NR1) Expired Skateboard and footballs
Photo of free stuff (City Centre NR1) #1