Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Epson printer /scanner (Hulme M16) Gifted Full working order 12 months old black xp3155
1y
Free: 2. Small white floating shelves (Hulme M16) Gifted Two small white floating shelves brand new never been used. With all the fixtures and fittings.
1y
Free: 3ft pre lit Christmas tree with stand and electrical fitting (Hulme M16) Gifted Green 3ft pre lit Christmas tree and stand with electrical adaptor fully functioning.
1y
Request: Bookcase (Hulme M16) Expired Hi folks Please. I am looking for a bookcase to store my reading books if any body can help me as I am a disabled pensioner and would be grateful for any help thank you
1y
Free: 3ft divan single mattress (Hulme M16) Expired Blue single 3ft divan mattress in good condition must go ASAP. Please no time wasters
2y
Free: Airfryer (Hulme M16) Gifted Glass 7/12 ltr air fryer made by voche just over 12 mths old with all the attachments and instructions manual. In perfect. Condition and working. I have had to repost this so please no time wasters
2y
Request: Glass display cabinet (Hulme M16) Received I am looking for a glass display cabinet to display my ornaments as it is only a small flat I don’t want to display them in the window for obvious reasons
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits