A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
White tile adhesive and grout (Garthdee AB10)
I only need to tile behind a cooker so don’t need much. Less than half a sq metre. [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]




+2
+1




+2
+1


+1



+2
+1
Request:
Old skool 60w light bulb (Aberdeen, Garthdee)
Expired
The big bayonet style ones ta
2h
Request:
Ethernet cable (Garthdee AB10)
Yellow ends. I’ve been uncharacteristically ruthless throwing all my cables out and I actually need this now!!! Thanks

12d
Free:
Toilet roll holder (self adhesive) (Garthdee AB10)
Gifted
This is black. It can also be attached with screws


17d
Free:
3 shower curtains (Garthdee AB10)
Gifted
Hardly used. One has faint mould stain at every bottom edge but otherwise good condition. Been washed in vanish




17d
Free:
Single sleeping bag liner (Garthdee AB10)
Promised
Pale blue. Used bit very good

17d
Request:
Fixings like this (Garthdee AB10)
Small brass shelf holder for mid century cabinet. They lost 3 in transit. Thanks for checking


19d
Request:
Swingball line and ball (Garthdee AB10)
Received
Hi, if anyone has these parts lying around I’ll take them as our swing ball is missing them. We have the ballast box, the pole and the racquets but the rest is gone.

23d
Request:
Frustration game counters (Garthdee AB10)
Hi I am missing some of these little angry men. Does anyone have some hanging around? Any of above colour as need a few of each. We’ve got all the orange ones. Thanks

23d
Request:
Wall clock (Garthdee AB10)
Hi, medium size clock please that’s in working order. It’s okay if it doesn’t come with a battery as I have some.
25d
Free:
Ikea MALM DRAWERS (Garthdee AB10)
Gifted
Hi these are about 83cms wide. Approx - my measuring stick couldn’t quite get in to the space. They are in very good condition except for some deep scratches I unfortunately made on the top. Otherwise all edges are good. I can’t get in to take a photo of the top scratches. I’ve put stuff in front of them. But if you need to see I’ll make the time to get a pic of the damage




27d
Free:
National Geographic Maps (AB10)
Expired
Small bundle from the 80s. Very informative with historical info. Be good for school, kids room or crafting. Also one all about seals.



1y
Request:
Any scissors (AB10 7EY)
Expired
Hi, I need a few more pairs please for a craft workshop I’m running on Saturday. Grateful to have any surplus scissors you may have hiding in drawers!

1y
Request:
Scissors (Aberdeen, Garthdee)
Expired
Anyone have spare scissors to donate for a craft group? Many thanks

1y
Request:
Homes and Antiques magazines (Aberdeen, Garthdee)
Expired
Old magazines needed please for crafting (and reading)
1y
Free:
Record player for parts (Aberdeen, Garthdee)
Gifted
Wasn’t working but not sure why. Was playing but badly. My dad made the record player in about 1980. Not sure if it was from a kit or something. Nice if bits can be used. It was turning but had spent a bit of time in the car. I can try that if you want it for the motor. Needs to go. Too big to store.




1y
Request:
Record player (Aberdeen, Garthdee)
Expired
Any kind of separate record player as long as it works many thanks indeed
1y
Request:
Any old magazines (Aberdeen, Garthdee)
Expired
For making collages. Anything at all as long as have pictures eg fashion, photography, science, nature, current affairs, news, travel....
1y
Request:
Aberdeen football club images (Aberdeen, Garthdee)
Expired
Hi, thanks they’re for my boyfriend’s project. He needs magazines, programmes, posters, tickets from over the years related to the grounds and the players, preferably in colour. Any size at all. Thanks
1y
1y
Request:
Any magazines with pictures (Aberdeen, Garthdee)
Expired
Hi many thanks!! Old or new as long as have lots of pictures. Prefer travel /fashion/nature/science etc. Not Take A Break, Bella, Woman as not after celebrity pics. Sunday supplements are good!
1y
Request:
Bread maker (Aberdeen, Garthdee)
Expired
Would like to give it a go so grateful to receive one if you have one sitting unused
2y
Request:
Bit of White gloss or satinwood (Aberdeen, Garthdee)
Expired
Old skool paint please Thanks
2y