A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
4 bed pillows (North Walnut Creek)
Offering 4 clean bed pillows from non-smoking household. Use them as is, or as stuffing for throw pillows or toys.
Free:
Curry Leaf Plant (Homestead Area Walnut Creek)
Gifted
Curry Leaf Plant — Murraya koenigii

3h
Free:
Thornless Blackberry Canes (North Walnut Creek)
Gifted
Five canes of thornless blackberries! My original plant was a few canes from another gardener two years ago. Just stick it in the ground and jump back! It grows vigorously and it produces enough that I was able to make jam last summer. Full sun.

113d
Request:
Wagon (North Walnut Creek)
Expired
I’m looking for a wagon to tote things — it doesn’t need to be pretty, just functional. Thanks!
196d
Free:
Two Large Storage Bins (North Walnut Creek)
Gifted
Clean and in perfect condition.

301d
Free:
Thornless Blackberry Canes (North Walnut Creek)
Gifted
Six freshly-pruned canes. They are thornless and produce big blackberries in July. In my experience, they’re easy to propagate — just stick them in the ground and jump back! They like to have a fence or trellis and they will spread.

1y
Free:
4 oil/vinegar bottles (North Walnut Creek)
Expired
Four olive oil or balsamic vinegar bottles. Clean (washed twice) and dry, with corks. Two @ 200ml and two @ 375ml. If you take them back to Amphora Nueva in Lafayette, they’ll give you a .70 per bottle discount. /

1y
Free:
Twin Mattress Topper (North Walnut Creek)
Gifted
Mattress topper for a twin size bed — perfect for a dorm! Clean, smoke-free home.

1y
Free:
burgundy cap & gown (North Walnut Creek)
Expired
Las Lomas cap and gown — it fits 5’7” to 5’9”. Perhaps a bit late for the 2025 graduation, but maybe you have a rising senior?

1y
Free:
RAWZ cat food (North Walnut Creek)
Gifted
3.5 lb bag of RAWZ cat food — rabbit variety. One cat likes it, the other not so much. More info here:

1y
Free:
Small Wooden Stepladder (North Walnut Creek)
Gifted
About 20 inches tall.

1y
Request:
patio umbrella stand (North Walnut Creek)
Expired
We’d really appreciate a stand for our daughter’s patio umbrella. Thanks!
1y
Free:
Aquarium Ornaments (North Walnut Creek)
Expired
Five cute glass fish ornaments with glass bubble floats and clear fishing line. They’re meant to float and bob in aquarium water.

1y
Request:
sourdough bread starter (North Walnut Creek)
Expired
I would love a bit of starter for sourdough bread. Thanks!
1y
Free:
old postage stamps (North Walnut Creek)
Gifted
An assortment of old US postage stamps, mostly small denominations. Many are colorful — might be be nice for a collage or craft project. Not in mint condition.

1y
Free:
Hollyhock Seeds (North Walnut Creek)
Expired
I’ve collected more seeds to share! ......... Offering seeds for pink hollyhocks. I’ll be giving them away in snack-sized ziploc bags.

1y
Free:
Quip toothbrush heads (North Walnut Creek)
Gifted
17 new, never-opened Quip toothbrush heads.
2y
Free:
calendula plants (Homestead Area Walnut Creek)
Expired
Offering small calendula plants that have volunteered in my garden. They’re both edible and medicinal! Pic attached of what they look like when blooming. I’ll also have a few seeds to share.
2y
Free:
plumbago plant (North Walnut Creek)
Gifted
I’d long wanted a plumbago, but my small, somewhat shaded patio is not the ideal place for it. It would be happier in full sun with room to grow. I’ll transfer this to a one gallon pot when you’re ready for pick up.
2y
2y
Free:
Hardware Cloth & Chicken Wire (Homestead Area Walnut Creek)
Gifted
Miscellaneous sizes of steel hardware cloth and chicken wire.
2y
Free:
PVC pipes (Homestead Area Walnut Creek)
Gifted
A pile of PVC pipes and joints. They can be used to build structures in your garden.🪴
2y
Free:
Cymbidium Bulbs (Homestead Area Walnut Creek)
Gifted
Bulbs for a yellow cymbidium. I re-potted the plant, so I don’t know if they’re viable, but it’s worth a try!
2y
Free:
Three Datura Plants (Homestead Area Walnut Creek)
Gifted
Three potted Datura plants. I was told they are white, yellow and pink — but they aren’t labeled, so it will be a nice surprise!
2y