Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: White Ikea cupboard (Fobbing SS17) Withdrawn Good condition except for a scratch on front (pictured). Little bit wobbly as I don’t think I assembled that well initially but could be reassembled. Door has come off hinge so needs reattaching. Has all wall fixings to keep it secured to a wall.
Photo of free White Ikea cupboard (Fobbing SS17) #1
Photo of free White Ikea cupboard (Fobbing SS17) #2
Photo of free White Ikea cupboard (Fobbing SS17) #3
Photo of free White Ikea cupboard (Fobbing SS17) #4
+3 +2 +1
1h
Free: 1kg weights x 4 (Fobbing SS17) Weights for home gym
Photo of free 1kg weights x 4 (Fobbing SS17) #1
1h
Free: Hotbin (Fobbing SS17) Withdrawn Quick composter
Photo of free Hotbin (Fobbing SS17) #1
77d
Free: Croquet set (Fobbing SS17) Gifted Good condition
Photo of free Croquet set (Fobbing SS17) #1
82d
Free: Roll of Chicken Wire (Fobbing SS17) Expired More than I need
Photo of free Roll of Chicken Wire (Fobbing SS17) #1
Photo of free Roll of Chicken Wire (Fobbing SS17) #2
98d
Free: Water Pipe (Fobbing SS17) Expired Used for making garden netting support. More than I need.
Photo of free Water Pipe (Fobbing SS17) #1
99d
Free: Kampa Trucker Trolley (Fobbing SS17) Gifted Large trolley for transporting - folds out and then away for storage as seen.
Photo of free Kampa Trucker Trolley (Fobbing SS17) #1
99d
Free: Bird bath (Fobbing SS17) Gifted It’s a very heavy bird bath. Needs a bit of a cleaning out of the leaves. A paint would make it look like new. There are three parts so can be lifted separately.
Photo of free Bird bath (Fobbing SS17) #1
109d
Request: Overhead Projector (Fobbing SS17) Expired Hello I’m looking for an overhead projector - the type that used to be used in schools. Many thanks and I hope that someone has one that they no longer want.
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits