A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
White puma trainers size 39 (Hendon NW41DG)
Outside good condition, but they need new shoe soles. Collection at NW41DG. First come first serve If you see the post it's because they are still available, thank you



+2
+1



+2
+1



+2
+1



+3
+2
+1





+2
+1





+2
+1



+2
+1



+2
+1



+2
+1


+1

Free:
Glass jars with metal lid (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
As per pictures. If you see the post it's still available. Send me your availability. The post code is TW91UR.



+2
+1



+1



+2
+1



+1



+12
+11
+10






4d
Free:
Rectangular pool (Hendon NW41DG)
Gifted
Good condition. I don't have a garden or space for it so it's free to go. Collection NW41DG Please no time wasters




5d
Free:
Moving boxes (Hendon NW4)
Different size and few very large ones. All folded and ready to go If you see this it's because there are still available First come first serve basis NW41DG 75

6d
Free:
TV Toshiba 37RV635D (Hounslow west TW5)
Gifted
Works well, just no remote. Not a smart TV but you can connect an Amazon pen and use it as one with the remote it comes with. Giving it away as I just don't use it Collection tw59bl No time wasters, you gonna get blocked




35d
Request:
Cardboard boxes for moving (Hounslow west TW5)
Expired
I'm based in Hounslow west, so something local would be great as I don't have a car. They can be flattened so it's easier to take them. Thank you!

45d
Free:
double box bed with drawers (Richmond TW9)
Expired
Lovely, but needs to go. Has the L hooks just because was easier to move it around. SHEEN ROAD TW91UR COLLECTION TODAY OR TOMORROW MORNING LATEST




72d
Free:
Table with 5 legs (Richmond TW9)
Expired
60 x 100 cm NEEDS TO GO TODAY OR TOMORROW MORNING SHEEN ROAD TW91UR I'm moving, please don't waste my time if you're not interested in collecting


72d
Free:
Chest of drawers (Richmond TW9)
Expired
75 x 40 x 90 cm NEEDS TO GO TODAY FRIDAY, SATURDAY MORNING LATEST lovely, very practical. Mold free.


72d
Free:
Fridge freezer (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
Collection tomorrow from 4pm onwards please Sheen road TW91UR Works great, the fruit and vegetables are kept fresh and the freezer is very powerful. The bottom drawer in the freezer is missing. I'll empty it today so needs some time to defrost.




73d
Free:
Black desk 115 x 65 cm (Richmond TW9)
Expired
DISMANTLED ready to go. All screws included. NEEDS TO GO BY TODAY THURSDAY OR TOMORROW FRIDAY Sheen road TW91UR


73d
Free:
dismantled kallax 4x4 (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
Needs to go today Thursday or tomorrow Friday. I'm moving and I can't take it with me. All screws included. The wood bits you can get them for free at IKEA First come first serve Sheen road TW91UR


73d
Free:
PAX wardrobe 2.4m dismantled (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
NEEDS TO GO TODAY THURSDAY OR TOMORROW FRIDAY PLEASE Comes with the two drawers, the two bars. Tall but it's great for small places because offers great storage space throughout. I'm dismantling it right now for easier transport. Please just serious interest. I'm moving, needs to go by Friday Sheen road TW91UR




73d
Free:
Automatic dry food feeder cats (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
It's 7L capacity. The timer is broken, if you're able to reasamble it so the machine reads the time right and dispense the food accordingly please be my guest. USB connector, can also have batteries in case the light goes off. Has a voice note recording that works well. It's just the timer issue that keeps beeping and displays twice the amount of food. Collection till Sunday or first week of July Please don't waste my time. I'm moving and I'm barely surviving. Post code TW91UR




108d
Free:
White bookshelf 165*25*55 (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
Lovely bookshelf, I'm moving away and I can't take it with me. Collection till Sunday or first week of July




108d
Free:
Mirror A3 size (Richmond TW9)
Expired
As per pictures Post code TW91UR If you see the post is still available Please don't waste my time, I'm moving and I don't have time for games

108d
Free:
White sneakers women size 39 (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
As per pictures, Collection at TW91UR




108d
Free:
Shoe rack (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
There's space for like 12-15 shoes. Very compact and light weight. Postcode TW91UR. It can be dismantled to individual pieces for easy transportation



110d
Free:
9 ramekins oven and dishwasher safe (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
As per pictures. I have 9 of them. Text me your availability Post code TW91UR


110d




110d
Free:
Wireless keyboard and mouse combo (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
As per pictures. I completely forgot about them and the battery eat the metal spring in both. If you know how to fix it be my guest.


114d
Free:
Lack IKEA table black (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
As per pictures Collection most days after 5-6pm due to work Weekends depending on availability The legs gonna be unscrew but all goes together Post code TW91UR



115d
Free:
Stationary (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
I'm adding things as cleaning around. Needs to be collected today, tomorrow or after the 11th

126d
Free:
Two 70*40 pillows (Richmond TW9)
Expired
As they are. I just cleaned them. Maybe you can use the inside for another pillow or as a garden pillow? I just have too many of them and can't have so many




160d
Free:
3 wardrobe wheels (Richmond TW9)
Expired
Small ones, were part of a wardrobe but you can probably find a better use for them. Post code TW91UR Please text me with your availability, first come first serve basis.


214d
Free:
Inside memory foam plane pillow (Richmond TW9)
Expired
Very comfortable, used the outside case for a different thing and the memory foam is still great. First come first serve TW91UR



218d
Free:
4 green A4 ringbinders (Richmond TW9)
Expired
All in great condition, just a bit dusty because I don't use them. I'm sure it would be useful to someone else :) Please be polite and let me know date and time when it's suitable for you to come and pick them up. First come first serve basis




218d
Free:
6 NescafeĢ capsules (Richmond TW9)
Expired
As shown. Pick up only


235d
Free:
Few A4 ringbinders TW91UR (Richmond TW9)
Expired
All are A4, some thin and some thick. There's 4-5 of them Collection only Please be polite and only request it if you gonna show up. Thank you

310d
Free:
Trascendencia/ zebrina / pots (SW15)
Expired
SW15 2LR 36 Wadham road All left by the entry, I've moved out and they wanted me to throw it away. Please serve yourselves. Most are rooted, there's extra soil if you prefer

325d
Free:
Multiple cardboard boxes (Richmond TW9)
Gifted
Great for moving, multiple sizes. Around 40 of them. Collection only.


336d