A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Cementone PVA building adhesive (Downs Barn MK14)
As on photo. It was probably bought some years ago and I don't know if this product has an expiry date.







+3
+2
+1


+1

Free:
Palmers Coconut Oil Body Lotion (Two Mile Ash MK8)
Gifted
Bought from Boots CMK on 7 May 2025 (£4.49 I think). Very small amount used once and realised it wasn't the unfragranced Palmers lotion that I like. I would give it to a charity shop but I don't think they usually take things like this. Can collect anytime or may be able to deliver if near Two Mile Ash or can meet in CMK, Wolverton, Greenleys.



6h
Free:
Unibond gypsum primer (Downs Barn MK14)
As in photo. This was bought some years ago and I don't know if this product has an expiry date.


6h
Free:
Metal rake for garden (Downs Barn MK14)
Gifted
Sturdy metal rake for soil preparation in gardens or allotments.

56d
Free:
Wheelbarrow (Downs Barn MK14)
Gifted
Old but sturdy and in good working order.


56d
Free:
Pink recycling bags - almost full roll (Downs Barn MK14)
Gifted 
60d
Free:
Two nets with long handles for pond dipping (Downs Barn MK14)
Gifted
Children might enjoy pond dipping with these nets.

62d
Free:
Mirror 30 x 60cm, rectangular, unframed. (Downs Barn MK14)
Withdrawn
It will need either a frame or holes drilled into it for fixing to a wall. I will add a photo soon.

83d
Free:
Pallet (used condition) (Downs Barn MK14)
Withdrawn
Maybe useful for woodwork or at an allotment to make a side of a compost bin or how about making a "dead hedge" by standing it on its side and placing old branches, brambles etc inside for a "bug hotel".

84d
Free:
Metal leaf rake (Downs Barn MK14)
Gifted
Used condition. Good for raking up leaves in autumn.

86d
Free:
5 metres of 3-core heat resistant flex - unused (Downs Barn MK14)
Gifted
Unused but has been stored in a garage for some time so looks old and the label is slightly torn.


90d
Free:
Red & White tape roll (non-adhesive) 3 inches wide (Downs Barn MK14)
Expired
It's the sort of tape that is used to cordon off areas, it could be handy for eye-catching use at events or as decoration or for children to play with.

95d
Free:
Wall tiles (Downs Barn MK14)
Expired
Seven decorative wall tiles, about 6 inches square. Could maybe use as pot stands too.

95d
Free:
Spades (Downs Barn MK14)
Gifted
Old, used, one has some rust on it.

95d
Free:
DIY Blowlamp (Downs Barn MK14)
Gifted
A bit dusty from being in garage for a while but appears unused. It looks as if maybe the top was undone then taped back closed. Will wait a day or two to give more people a chance to see it.




96d
Free:
Black vinyl floor tiles (2 packs of 6 each available) (Downs Barn MK14)
Gifted
Old but unused and the backing paper looks a bit manky around the edges so some extra adhesive might be needed. One pack is unopened, box is torn on the other pack.



125d
Free:
Several rolls of MK Council plastic recycling bags (Downs Barn MK14)
Gifted
3 rolls pink, 2 rolls blue, 2 rolls clear. One pink roll seems full, other rolls are part used but still have lots of bags in them. Could be useful for moving house or putting things into storage. Collection only from Downs Barn.

127d
Request:
Book: The Little Friend by Donna Tartt (Two Mile Ash MK8)
Expired
A long shot search for a neighbour! She is hoping to track down a particular copy of great sentimental value as it belonged to her Mum who has since died. It was amongst others which she donated to a charity shop at Kiln Farm in April 2024 and she would really appreciate hearing if anyone happens to have it or has seen it around. Thank you.

343d
Free:
Several young fruit trees (plum or pear or gages?) (Wolverton MK12)
Gifted
I often get self-seeded fruit trees on my allotment at Wolverton. They spring up near plum and gage and pear trees so I cannot say exactly which they are but anyone is welcome to come and dig them up (I have a fork and a spade you can use). I have included a photo of one of the grown trees which self-seeded about 3 or 4 years ago I think. They look so vigorous that I don't like to dig them up and waste them - please give them a chance somewhere else! Collection by appointment, best after wet weather to make it easier.


1y


1y
Free:
Cross Cut A4 Paper Shredder CC11N (Texet brand) (Two Mile Ash MK8)
Gifted
Used condition but in working order and no longer needed. Approx 11.5 x 11.5 x 6 inches. May be able to deliver if around Two Mile Ash, city centre or Wolverton.

1y