A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Snake flower plants (Vallejo)
Snake flower succulent plants, on stairs at 120 Carolina St.
Request:
Eero router power cord (Vallejo)
Expired
Have router with no power cord.
3d
Request:
12/3, 75' or 50' extension cord (Vallejo)
Hi, In need of the above cord for charging. If anyone has a spare that's not needed, please let me know!
9d
Free:
Purse (Vallejo)
Gifted
Dark blue pleather

23d
Free:
2008 Scion TC Manual (Vallejo)
In case.
43d
Request:
Lemons (Vallejo)
Anyone have extra lemons on their tree? I can pick them.
44d
Request:
Tire valve extender (Vallejo)
Hello, I'm in need of a tire valve extender. Hoping someone has one lying around they don't need or even if I could borrow to see if I can get tire to hold air.
51d
Request:
Bunny poop (Vallejo)
In need of bunny poop for fertilizer to plant distressed fruit trees! Thank you.
77d
Free:
parsley plants (Vallejo)
Gifted
Two free parsley plants in the cement stairs at 120 Carolina St., courtesy of Vallejo Plant and Seed Exchange.
109d
Free:
Plants (Vallejo)
Gifted
Free plants that need some love! Mainly houseplants, some small trees, and ivy. On the concrete stairs at 120 Carolina St.

124d
Request:
Camelia Plant or Cuttings (Vallejo)
Expired
I am looking for a small Camelia plant, Yaupon Holly, or cuttings.
141d
Free:
Pythos Plants and Mint (Vallejo)
Expired
I am trying to find homes for a few Pythos indoor plants that need love. Also have a lot of Mint with roots looking for homes.
141d
Free:
Box heater (Vallejo)
Expired
Silver box heater that doesn't put out a lot of heat.
234d
Free:
Routers (Vallejo)
Expired
Package deal, must take both. Tp router works with fiber internet.

234d
Free:
Cat bed (Vallejo)
Expired
Cat bed, grey. Might have two to get rid of.

234d
Request:
Electric scooter/ bike (Vallejo)
Expired
Hello I am in need of a working electric adult scooter or bike, as my car has been down for over a month now.
323d
Request:
Eero 6 router power cord (Vallejo)
Expired
Have router with no power cord.
338d
Request:
Asphalt roof sealant (Vallejo)
Expired
In need of asphalt roof sealant for around two furnace/heater vent pipes.
338d
Free:
Older DSL Router (Vallejo)
Expired
Older dsl router/ modem that still works from lmi.net
339d
1y
Free:
Mccloskys Honey Brown Stain (Vallejo)
Expired
Mccloskeys honey brown wood protector stain about 1/4-1/3 full of a gallon bucket.
1y
Free:
Long pieces of marble like tile (Vallejo)
Expired
Long pieces of marble like tile,only a few inches wide. Could possibly use for a back lip for countertop.
1y
Free:
Hardibacker (Vallejo)
Expired
Pieces of smaller hardibacker. Must take all.
1y
Request:
Cardboard (Vallejo)
Expired
I am sheet mulching hillsides and in need of box cardboard.
2y
Request:
Collapsible Wagon (Vallejo)
Expired
If anyone has a collapsible wagon they don't need, I could really use one for hauling stuff to and from the car, and yardwork! I have back issues, and need to not exacerbate the problem.
2y
Request:
Columbine aand Hellebores (Vallejo)
Expired
I'm looking for seeds or plants of Hellebores or Columbine if someone has extra. I could swap some black eyed Susie seeds.
2y
Free:
Bike pump, packing materials, etc (Vallejo)
Expired
Broken Serfas bike pump with gauge, most likely needs an o ring. Box of Packing materials. Turboscratcher that is missing the ball and cardboard filler.
2y
Free:
Hardibacker, 3'x3' window, baby tub (Vallejo)
Expired
Pieces of Hardibacker, metal slider 3'x3' window, baby tub
2y