A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Crivit wind and rain resistant jacket 10/12 size (Aberdeen AB24)
Great jacket, served me very well in the Aberdeen weather, warm lining from the inside, large enough hood, really useful. The bottom part of the zipper does not have the plastic casing but the zipper still works. I'm just offering because it's too small for me now, otherwise I'd still wear it. Let me know if you'd find a use for it :)



+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1





3h
Free:
Warm winter jacket size 12 (Aberdeen AB24)
Promised
Awesome for autumn and winter, really kept me warm and even dealt well with rain to my surprise. The hood can be unzipped. The only issue it has that the clips at the front are not pretty anymore but functionally the jacket is awesome. I am moving and won't fit it. Hopefully someone will find it useful. Could fit size 10-14 depending on how snug you want it.




3h
Free:
Double size duvet 200x200 (Aberdeen AB24)
Gifted
This 200x200cm duvet is still in good condition, if you need one right now it will do the job, let me know if you'd like it. I am not able to deliver.


18d