A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Trouser hangers. (Harold Wood RM3)
I need some trouser hangers like photo with clips please.

2h
Request:
DK wool any colour (Harold Wood RM3)
Expired
I am going to start a crochet club at my local college. Trying to keep costs down so able to include more people. Any colour is OK but I would like to stick to dk size, please. Thank you for your help.
1y
Request:
Crochet hooks (Harold Wood RM3)
Received
I am going to start a crochet club at my local college. Having some hooks people could borrow would mean that they can try first to see if it is for them. Any size would help but ideally ones that would be suitable for DK wool please.
1y
Free:
Child's sit & ride car (Harold Wood RM3)
Gifted
Sorting through our shed we found a child's car. Reasonable condition.
2y
Free:
Ikea chairs x 5 (Harold Wood RM3)
Gifted
Found these chairs in our shed, we no longer use them. Shame to let them go to waste. Fifth chair found afters photos done. Measurements in photos.
2y
Free:
Kid's Garden Chairs (Harold Wood RM3)
Gifted
Found these in our shed. Don't have little ones anymore. They stack well so easy to store. Could be used indoors or in the garden.
2y