A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Retro Metal Petrol Cans (Sunniside NE16)
2 only metal petrol/diesel cans, old but totally serviceable not leaking. Collect from Sunniside NE16..



1h
Request:
3.5 floppy dics (Sunniside NE16)
Withdrawn
I'm after the old 750 kb floppy discs ( normally blue, or green, grey etc) . As used on the old Amiga /Atari games consols ..(The Larger .144 kb or, 2 DD, are no good for my Tech.) Many thanks .

65d
Request:
3.5 Floppy Disks (Low Fell NE9)
Received
Does anyone have any old 3.5 floppy disks they no longer use or need I'll take them off your hands.

80d
Request:
Old Computer With Floppy Disc Drive (Sunniside NE16)
Withdrawn
I'm after an old style computer must have the old 3.5 floppy disc drive (working) not bothered about CD/DVD or monitor.....or hard drives...it's a working floppy disc drIve I'm after.
84d