A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: CD's (Glenrothes KY7) A big bundle of cd's to give away. Mostly 80s/90s, but others also. All in good nick. I have Alexa to play them for me now. Only reason I'm giving away. You will have to bring something to carry them in if you would like them.
Photo of free CD's (Glenrothes KY7) #1
Request: floor tiles (Glenrothes KY7) Received I had a flood in my bathroom, which damaged the floor. Just wondering if anyone has 3 lino type floor tiles they can give me please. 11/12" square?. The ones that stick. Colour doesn't matter, as I shall be painting with tile paint. Thank you.
Free: Single beds (Glenrothes KY7) Expired 2 single beds. Only one mattress included. Very good condition......They are at Upper Largo, and have to be away by 05 Nov. Only one left
Photo of free Single beds (Glenrothes KY7) #1
Photo of free Single beds (Glenrothes KY7) #2
Free: Wall tiles (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted These are cream colour, and never been used
Photo of free Wall tiles (Glenrothes KY7) #1
Free: Pampas grass (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted I planted this as a young pampas grass 2 years ago, because it was only £1, but has gotten too big for my small garden. It is very healthy, and I will cut it back for easy moving. Lovely plant if you have the room.
Photo of free Pampas grass (Glenrothes KY7) #1
Free: Paint (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted I have half a big bucket of (lovely) sky blue matt paint to give away if anyone's interested ?.
Free: sandals brand new size 3 (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted Size 3 woman's sandals .
Free: knee pads (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted Opened but not used.
Free: washing machine hoses (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted Washing machine hoses .
Free: black lamp (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted Lamp working order . Quite small for beside table.
Free: chopping board (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted Glass chopping board .
Free: Table lamp (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted Table lamp. light is meant to change colour, but I can't find the remote that goes with it. Lamp works perfectly though
Free: white bathroom roller blind without fittings (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted White.
Free: wall bracket for tv (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted Up to size 42.
Free: mens wide jeans brand new (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted Size 36 regular wide jeans.
Free: electric heater (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted Electric heater for use, working perfectly pick up glenrothes .
Free: weeding tool (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted Glenrothes .
Free: solid chair (Glenrothes KY7) Gifted Chair in good condition .
Free: Hydreangea (Kirkcaldy KY1) Gifted Lovely shrubs very green and healthy. These will need dug out for anyone who would like them, and in Kirkcaldy.