A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Used Christmas Cards (Southport PR9)
May be useful to make labels.




+3
+2
+1


+1
Free:
Seedlings (Southport PR9)
Expired
I have a few seedlings of sprouts, basil and livingstone daisy. They need potting on as they are in tiny clumps. I live near Hesketh Park.


2h
Free:
Miscanthus (Southport PR9)
Gifted
A cutting that grows into a tall grass.

7d
Free:
Clematis seedling. (Southport PR9)
Gifted
This clematis is vigorous and self seeds.

7d
Free:
Clematis seedling. (Southport PR9)
Withdrawn
Looks like a Bill Mckenzie but probably not as it selfseeds. Vigorous.

7d
Free:
Gysophlia- babies breath (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Seedlings, need potting on. Collection near Hesketh Park.

106d
Free:
Gypsophila-babies breath. (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Seedlings, need potting on. Collection pr9.

106d
Request:
Outside mirror (Southport PR9)
Expired
Looking for large mirror to put in my garden. Maybe an unwanted wardrobe mirror please. Near pr9
118d
Request:
Old CDs (Southport PR9)
Received
Don't need to work as I want to hang outside.. Preferably in pr9 area.

119d
Free:
Dill (Southport PR9)
Expired
2 dill herbs. Pr9

123d
Free:
Setaria seedlings (Southport PR9)
Expired
These tiny seedlings need potting on. They are a type of annual grass with attractive seed heads. However, they self seed prolifically so can be a nuisance . Pr9

126d
Free:
Plant seedlings (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Plant net says these are foxgloves. If anyone wants to take a chance you are welcome.

130d
Request:
Foot pedal and plug (Southport PR9)
Expired
I'm looking for a foot pedal and plug for a John Lewis mini sewing machine please.

133d
Request:
Arum lily cutting (Southport PR9)
Expired
My arum lily has disappeared!! Does anyone have a cutting please.

140d
Free:
Take away containers (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Clean, can be used for batch cooking.

145d
Free:
2 ride on toys. (Southport PR9)
Expired
Good condition. Please only respond if you can collect. Near Hesketh Park.


153d
Request:
Hobbytime sparkle wool (Southport PR9)
Expired
Or where I can buy it.

160d
Free:
Plants (Southport PR9)
Expired
Mint, purple sage, erigeron, red campion and also tiny poppy seedlings. All the plants seed around so need containing. I also have hellebore.




163d
Free:
2 bikes (Southport PR9)
Gifted
2 bikes , for ages about 3-5. Both have stabilisers. Pick up near Hesketh Park.



184d
192d
Free:
Miscanthus sinensis malepartus (Southport PR9)
Gifted
I have pieces of this grass which grows to 250cms tall and 150cms wide. It needs cutting back each spring. It needs plenty of garden space. If anyone wants a piece please read up on it first.
198d
Free:
Kalanchoe (Southport PR9)
Gifted
I have some cuttings, now individually potted. They are indoor plants producing white flowers.

200d
Free:
Water lily (Southport PR9)
Gifted
I have a small water lily to spare. Please only respond if you actually going to collect.
213d
Free:
Perennial asters (Southport PR9)
Gifted
I have several clumps to give away. Grow up to 4ft. Have small purple flowers. They tend to seed a bit.

214d
Free:
Bubble wrap (Southport PR9)
Gifted
I live near Hesketh Park.

234d
Free:
Vinyl LP records. (Southport PR9)
Gifted
Old records. Maybe suit OAP clubs or care homes. There are quite a lot.

234d
Request:
Rose for small watering can (Southport PR9)
Expired
I've lost my rose so if anyone has one that they don't use I'd be grateful. Thank you.
237d
Request:
Knob for slow cooker lid (Southport PR9)
Expired
I melted mine!!! I have the screws , just need the knob and skirt.


274d
Free:
Plastic curtain rail fittings. (Southport PR9)
Expired
These are fittings for swish type curtain rail. Some new, some used. Lots available.

286d
Free:
Wooden curtain rings. (Southport PR9)
Expired
Inside diameter 3.5cms. 9 in all.

286d
Request:
Marriners super chunky wool. (Southport PR9)
Expired
I've run out and can't purchase this colour. One ball or half a ball would help please. Colour is seagreen.

306d