A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Newton's Cradle.... (Linden GL1) I have a few things so please say WHAT you are asking for, and WHEN you will collect reliably. I need this stuff gone asap. I prefer contact less, and collection only. we are Tuffley Avenue.
Photo of free Newton's Cradle.... (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Squashed Penny Passport (Linden GL1) I have a few things so please say WHAT you are asking for, and WHEN you will collect reliably. I need this stuff gone asap. I prefer contact less, and collection only. we are Tuffley Avenue.
Photo of free Squashed Penny Passport (Linden GL1) #1
Photo of free Squashed Penny Passport (Linden GL1) #2
Free: Balls (Linden GL1) As seen I have a few things so please say WHAT you are asking for, and WHEN you will collect reliably. I need this stuff gone asap. I prefer contact less, and collection only. we are Tuffley Avenue.
Photo of free Balls (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Ladies Walking Boots & trainers size 6 (Linden GL1) Trainers Walking boots Flip flops All size 6 To go together I have a few things so please say WHAT you are asking for, and WHEN you will collect reliably. I need this stuff gone asap. I prefer contact less, and collection only. we are Tuffley Avenue.
Photo of free Ladies Walking Boots & trainers size 6 (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Croc Jibbitz, Fidget Toys & Cuddlies (Linden GL1) As listing To go together A couple of teds Fidget toys Croc Stitch theme jibbitz have a few things so please say WHAT you are asking for, and WHEN you will collect reliably. I need this stuff gone asap. I prefer contact less, and collection only. we are Tuffley Avenue.
Photo of free Croc Jibbitz, Fidget Toys & Cuddlies (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Belts (Linden GL1) I have a few things so please say WHAT you are asking for, and WHEN you will collect reliably. I need this stuff gone asap. I prefer contact less, and collection only. we are Tuffley Avenue.
Photo of free Belts (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Art & Crafts in a Bag! (Linden GL1) All in the photos will be in the bag, there is blank books, beads, wooden hearts to paint, paints, pastels felt tip pens, pens, highlighters, stationery and accessories To go as one I have a few things so please say WHAT you are asking for, and WHEN you will collect reliably. I need this stuff gone asap. I prefer contact less, and collection only. we are Tuffley Avenue.
Photo of free Art & Crafts in a Bag! (Linden GL1) #1
Photo of free Art & Crafts in a Bag! (Linden GL1) #2
Photo of free Art & Crafts in a Bag! (Linden GL1) #3
+1
Free: Hair accessories (Linden GL1) Bunk donut Detangle spray Gel Curl styling spray Hair slides and styles I have a few things so please say WHAT you are asking for, and WHEN you will collect reliably. I need this stuff gone asap. I prefer contact less, and collection only. we are Tuffley Avenue.
Photo of free Hair accessories (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Jewellery. Children's (Linden GL1) All sorts of rings, bracelets, necklaces. Non precious metals. 'Pandora' style beads 2 pairs of sunglasses a watch..... I have a few things so please say WHAT you are asking for, and WHEN you will collect reliably. I need this stuff gone asap. I prefer contact less, and collection only. we are Tuffley Avenue.
Photo of free Jewellery. Children's (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Headphones. Wired. 4 stereo, 1 mono (Linden GL1) I have a few things so please say WHAT you are asking for, and WHEN you will collect reliably. I need this stuff gone asap. I prefer contact less, and collection only. we are Tuffley Avenue.
Photo of free Headphones. Wired. 4 stereo, 1 mono (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Pink Flowered trolly bag and mini matching rucksack (Linden GL1) Withdrawn In good condition but needs a clean Please say when you can collect i need these things gone asap thanks. Collection only.
Photo of free Pink Flowered trolly bag and mini matching rucksack (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Red bath robe - size 12, Purple bath robe - size 18 (Linden GL1) Gifted Purple bath robe, an armpit seam tear but easy fixed lots of life left Red lots of life left To go together Please say when you will collect reliably
Photo of free Red bath robe - size 12, Purple bath robe - size 18 (Linden GL1) #1
Photo of free Red bath robe - size 12, Purple bath robe - size 18 (Linden GL1) #2
Free: Collection of mixed books (Linden GL1) Gifted Collection of mixed books Horrible Histores Horrible Science Horrible Weather A few others Does not include basket Suit up to age 14 Please say when you can collect i need these things gone asap thanks. Collection only.
Photo of free Collection of mixed books (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Percy Jackson Series of Books (Linden GL1) Gifted Percy Jackson series of books. In good used condition- no pages missing. Please say when you will collect reliably Collection only
Photo of free Percy Jackson Series of Books (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Set of Harry Potter Books (Linden GL1) Gifted Read, but all pages there etc Please say when you can collect i need these things gone asap thanks. Collection only.
Photo of free Set of Harry Potter Books (Linden GL1) #1
Free: 3 x bags girls clothes womens size 8-10 (Linden GL1) Gifted 3 bags if girls clothes size 8-10 good condition Tops skirts shirts jeans joggers hoodie socks To go as one. Please say when you will collect reliably
Photo of free 3 x bags girls clothes womens size 8-10 (Linden GL1) #1
Free: 4 cans of Chappie unopened (Linden GL1) Gifted
Photo of free 4 cans of Chappie unopened (Linden GL1) #1
Free: 3 small dog coats (Linden GL1) Expired 3 small dog coats. For a Yorkshire terrier sized dog Collection only
Photo of free 3 small dog coats (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Disposable Face Masks - 2 boxes of 50 (Linden GL1) Expired 2 boxes of 50 disposable face masks Unused Please say when you will collect Collection only
Photo of free Disposable Face Masks - 2 boxes of 50 (Linden GL1) #1
Free: 5 large clean barely used bath towels (Linden GL1) Gifted 5 large bath towels Please say when you can collect and i can leave in the porch for you Collection only
Photo of free 5 large clean barely used bath towels (Linden GL1) #1
Free: 3 pairs womens shoes UK 7 (Linden GL1) Gifted Pair of black trainers Pair of white daps Pair of black ankle boots Womens- all UK size 7 All to go together Collection only Please say when you will collect and I will leave in the porch for you
Photo of free 3 pairs womens shoes UK 7 (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Large Christmas tree bag (Linden GL1) Gifted Large Christmas Tree Bag Esily fits a 6ft (boxed) tree and we had a 5ft (boxed) tree in there. Collection only Please say when you'll collect and i can keave in the porch for you
Photo of free Large Christmas tree bag (Linden GL1) #1
Free: 3 foot fibre optic Christmas tree - working (Linden GL1) Gifted Please say when you will collect reliably i can leave in the porch for you Collection only
Photo of free 3 foot fibre optic Christmas tree - working (Linden GL1) #1
Free: 3 tiny dog / cat coats. Less than 4kg (Linden GL1) Expired 3 dog costs for a tiny dog or cat
Photo of free 3 tiny dog / cat coats. Less than 4kg (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Large bag of teen clothes - girl (Linden GL1) Gifted Large bag of teen clothes id say female but who knows these days Hoodies Jeans Crop tips Dresses Pyjamas Size 8-12 Say when you will collect reliably
Photo of free Large bag of teen clothes - girl (Linden GL1) #1
Free: LOOK Nerf Guns x 2 & pellets (Linden GL1) Expired Strong Arm Nerf Guns x 2 & pellets Enough for for two to have a Nerf battle! Collection only
Photo of free LOOK Nerf Guns x 2 & pellets (Linden GL1) #1
Free: Brown Leather 2 Seater Sofa (Linden GL1) Gifted Brown Leather 2 Seater Sofa Good used condition- incredibly comfortable we are sorry to be losing it but we need a sofa bed there Collection only, and you'll need a hand to move it as i have a bad back. It measures 172cm wide x 93cm.depth x 93cm.high approx
Photo of free Brown Leather 2 Seater Sofa (Linden GL1) #1
Photo of free Brown Leather 2 Seater Sofa (Linden GL1) #2
Free: Large Bag of Mixed Womens Clothes Size 14 16 18 (Linden GL1) Gifted Large Bag of Mixed Womens Clothes Size 14 16 18 Dresses Joggers Socks Bras Leggings To go as one. I will remove the listing when collected so rather than asking if still available tell me when you will collect it. Collection only
Photo of free Large Bag of Mixed Womens Clothes Size 14 16 18 (Linden GL1) #1
Photo of free Large Bag of Mixed Womens Clothes Size 14 16 18 (Linden GL1) #2
Photo of free Large Bag of Mixed Womens Clothes Size 14 16 18 (Linden GL1) #3
Photo of free Large Bag of Mixed Womens Clothes Size 14 16 18 (Linden GL1) #4
+2 +1
Free: Womens Clothes size 14 16 18 (Linden GL1) Expired See photos Dresses Bra (32 / 34 B mostly Joggers Hoodies Socks To go as one bundle. Please say when you'll collect
Photo of free Womens Clothes size 14 16 18 (Linden GL1) #1
Photo of free Womens Clothes size 14 16 18 (Linden GL1) #2
Photo of free Womens Clothes size 14 16 18 (Linden GL1) #3
+1
Free: Miscellaneous- nerf guns, toy bag single duvet set pink& green (Linden GL1) Expired
Photo of free Miscellaneous- nerf guns, toy bag single duvet set pink& green (Linden GL1) #1
Photo of free Miscellaneous- nerf guns, toy bag single duvet set pink& green (Linden GL1) #2