A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Very large dog bed (Huyton)
Collection Huyton


+1


+1

1h
Free:
Bird cage (Huyton)
Small bird cage, kept outside so will need a clean. Collection only

15d
Free:
Bird cage (Huyton)
Gifted
Needs a clean. Collection Huyton

24d
Free:
Plant trimmings (Huyton)
Gifted
I have some of the pictured aquatic plant to give away if anyone wants some. Might come with an odd snail and duckweed. Bring your own box. Collection Huyton

29d
Free:
8x power cables (Huyton)
Gifted
Brand new power cables. 2m long Collection Huyton



30d
Free:
Small tv (Huyton)
Gifted
Small, 22" I think, TV with a wall mount. Comes from my motorhome and has a cut wire so will have to be resoldered before working again. Collect from Huyton



36d
Request:
Water container (Huyton)
Expired
I'm looking for 5, 10, 20l water containers to use for carrying drinking water for animals. Thanks in advance

99d
Free:
Waterproof suit (Huyton)
Expired
Trousers and coat, size L. Bottom of the legs starts deteriorating. Hopefully still useful for someone

155d