A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
iPhone 14 Pro Max accessories (Wexham SL2)
Gifted
1* privacy screen protector, 1* phone case and 1* camera protector

1h
Free:
Vanity lights (Wexham SL2)
Gifted
3* vanity lights. Just needs batteries

2h
Free:
Ashwagandha powder (Wexham SL2)
Gifted
Opened but barely used. Please not that it expires June next year. Clean home and stored properly. Nothing to worry about

180d
Free:
Chlorella (Wexham SL2)
Gifted
Unopened chlorella tablets . The ultimate detoxification helper for clear skin, fast-growing hair and improving digestive symptoms. Chlorella is known for its powerful ability to detoxify various toxins (including some of the harshest chemicals!) from heavy metals to environmental toxins.

180d
Free:
16-17 yrs school long sleeves shirt (Wexham SL2)
Gifted
Not worn. I wore one of them once , I can add that as well if you want it.

182d
Free:
Ironing board with storage (Wexham SL2)
Gifted
Ironing board with storage

217d
Free:
Protein powder (Wexham SL2)
Gifted
Hi, I’ve got NXT beef protein powder. Doesn’t contain any milk. Mixes like squash

1y
Free:
Desk fan (Wexham SL2)
Gifted
I’m giving away this desk fan. It works, just need a bit of cleaning inside

1y