A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Would (Lewisham)
Hi i am giving it away but need it gone today please




+1


2h
Free:
Computer (Lewisham)
Hi i am giving away a computer
22d
Free:
12 pro max (Lewisham)
Hi I am giving it away

55d
Request:
Washing machine (Lewisham)
Withdrawn
Hi in desperate need of a washing machine willing to collect as long as not to far out as ours blew up and my partner is disabled would be great full for any help ty in advance with in se14
69d
Request:
A fridge freezer (Lewisham)
Expired
Hi we are looking for a fridge freezer as my elderly mums has just packed up with in Lewisham area as don't drive would be very grateful
132d
Request:
Double buggy (Lewisham)
Expired
Looking for a double buggy [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
144d
Free:
F.r.l.e.n.d.s (Lewisham)
Expired
I am giving away because I don't want them from 1 to 10 film off friends dvds


322d
Request:
cooker (Lewisham)
Expired
Hi I am in need for a electric cooker in Lewisham please thank you [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
1y
Request:
Plastic greenhouse (Lewisham)
Received
Could I ask for any kind of medium or large plastic greenhouse please.
1y
Free:
For bike (Lewisham)
Expired
Hi I have got to of dis and give them away for free



1y
Free:
Flowered plates and cups (Lewisham)
Expired
I am giving away this Cops pleas
2y