A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: 2 single air beds (Longlevens) 2 single air beds for sleepovers/ camping. Used once or twice a few years back. Haven’t checked them but have been stored indoors. Can go as both or just one.
Photo of free 2 single air beds (Longlevens) #1
Request: Metal tea set (Longlevens) Expired Hoping for a metal tea set/ teapots for children’s tea set . Gloucester area please.
Photo of Metal tea set (Longlevens) #1
Free: Two bar stools (Longlevens) Gifted As Pictured - round base . Originally bit worn so have covered. Leather effect underneath. Quite comfy. One with arms one without as came off.
Photo of free Two bar stools (Longlevens) #1
Photo of free Two bar stools (Longlevens) #2
Free: 10ft paddling pool (Longlevens) Gifted 10ft round pool. Washed and cleaned before putting away a year ago. As far as I know it is still all good to use (warmer weather due next week...) No longer needed. No pump or chemicals .
Photo of free 10ft paddling pool (Longlevens) #1
Request: Whisks (Longlevens) Expired Any type of hand whisk would be most welcome ! If you have an old rotary type wanting a new home - please let me know. It’s not for any food related use so a bit rusty is fine! Thank you
Photo of Whisks (Longlevens) #1
Request: I phone charging cable/ lead (Longlevens) Expired Hi, I think my charging lead is playing up - hope someone has a spare before I buy? Thanks
Photo of I phone charging cable/ lead (Longlevens) #1
Request: Pine cones/ conkers (Longlevens) Expired Hello, I’m hoping for some pine cones, conkers, acorns, pebbles etc for pattern making with children. Local to Gloucester please . Thank you.
Free: Dog things (Longlevens) Expired Wet food / dry food , toy, clickers bath stuff
Free: Trick or treat hand (Longlevens) Expired As photo
Free: Halloween Masks (Longlevens) Expired As photo - fits adults
Free: Wall Stickers (Longlevens) Expired Pirate themed stickers for wall. Used once and returned to packet.
Free: White polo shirts (Longlevens) Expired 6 White (fruit if the loom) polo shirts size LARGE Good condition.
Free: Phones (Longlevens) Expired Phones - not working but might be fixable or useful for role play/ nursery/ school. ? Collection Longlevens asap please
Free: Single duvet cover (Longlevens) Expired Single duvet cover with pillow case and navy blue fitted sheets. Collection asap please
Request: Single headboard (Longlevens) Expired Looking for a single headboard please.
Request: Magnetic Sticks / ball bearings (Longlevens) Expired I’m Looking for this type of construction kit if anyone has any bits to clear ? Thank you .
Request: Magnets (Longlevens) Expired Hi, I’m looking for magnets for my class. They’d need to be biggish (as in not the tiny button types) but horseshoe shaped, chunky , decorative, construction types… Anything! Can collect next week as in half term. Thank you
Free: Empty Orange Gin Bottle (Longlevens) Expired Decorative bottle before I recycle it. Longlevens