A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Xbox series controller (Northumberland NE22)
Hello does anyone have a fully functioning Xbox series controller please I would greatly appreciate it
Request:
Peg board (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
hello Does anyone have a peg board that they no longer need and that can be reused
2h
Request:
Laptop (Northumberland NE22)
Withdrawn
Hello I know this is a massive ask but does anyone have a fully working laptop that they no longer need that can run cricut design space, at least 8gb of ram thank you
45d
Request:
32” LCD tv (Northumberland NE22)
Withdrawn
Hello does anyone have a fully working LCD tv that they no longer need I would greatly appreciate and can also pick up thank you
48d
Request:
Freestanding kitchen unit (Northumberland NE22)
Withdrawn
Hello I’m looking for a freestanding kitchen unit that no one is using anymore
62d
Request:
Thermal printer for shipping labels (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello does anyone have a fully working thermal printer for shipping labels thank you so much I would greatly appreciate it
138d
Request:
IKEA trofast or similar (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello does anyone have ikea trofast or similar storage please thank you
188d
Request:
Chest of drawers (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello does anyone have any drawers they no longer need around 4/5 drawers in one depending on the size thank you
224d
Request:
Lino off cut (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello does anyone have a piece of Lino off cut around width 200cm and length around 150cm thank you
224d
Request:
Massive rug around 310cm by 200cm (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello does anyone have a massive rug Length 310cm (3.1meters) Width 200cm (2metres) I can pick up thank you
230d
Request:
Coffe table (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Does anyone have a coffee table they no longer need ideally a wooden one please
242d
Request:
Storage drawers (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Does anyone have anything similar to these please

264d
Request:
IKEA trofast (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello does anyone have a ikea trofast storage unit they no longer need or something similar thank you
267d
Request:
IKEA trofast storage (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello does anyone has ikea trofast storage units or something similar please thank you
267d
Request:
Cricut ideas and supplies (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello I got a cricut for Christmas I’m looking for some ideas and supplies please if anyone has anything I would be greatly grateful
274d
Request:
Acrylic paint (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello does anyone have acrylic paint that they no longer need thank you
286d
Request:
Paper guillotine (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello does anyone have anything like this please that they no longer need I can pick up thank you

290d
Request:
Smooth drinking glasses (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello Does anyone have any empty drinking glasses that they no longer thank you

302d
Request:
Vinyl for Cricut machine (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello I have just got a cricut machine and I was wondering if anyone has any vinyl or card stock or craft things I can pick up thank you for reading
305d
310d
Request:
Self Adhesive Laminate (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello Does anyone have self adhesive laminate sheets they no longer need
311d
Request:
Sharpies/fine liner pens (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
hello Does anyone have any sharpies or fine liner pens that fully work and they no longer need I would appreciate it
311d
Request:
Vinyl go Cricut machine (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello Does anyone have any vinyl sheets/rolls used for a Cricut machine that they no longer need I would greatly appreciate it
312d
Request:
Cricut machine (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello does anyone have a Circut machine they no longer need in full working order
313d
Request:
Xbox/ipad (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello does anyone have a fully working iPad 2022 or Xbox 1/ series s they no longer need I'm looking for one as a Christmas gift thank you
319d
Request:
Ring doorbell or similar (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello Does anyone have a ring doorbell or similar that is fully working and they no longer I would greatly appreciate it
327d
Request:
8/9 9/10 years girl clothing (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
hello does anyone have girl clothing they no longer need anymore size 8/9 9/10 I would greatly appreciate it
331d
Request:
Fire stick or similar (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
Hello Does anyone have a fire stick or something similar they no longer I would be grateful
333d
Request:
Wood pallets/ wood for broken fence (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
hello I am in need of wood to fix my garden fence wood pallets or other type of wood would be appreciated thank you
341d
Request:
Dryer tube (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
hello does anyone have a spare dryer tube that they no longer need mine has just broke

358d
Request:
4 a4 picture frames (Northumberland NE22)
Expired
hello Does anyone have 4 a4 pictures frames they no longer need I can pick up thank you
1y