A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Throws (Penrith CA11)
In looking for someone who has any throws for couch in desperate need would be so great full if anyone has any.

3h
Request:
King-size bedding sets (Penrith CA11)
In desperate need for some kingsize duvet set if anyone has any would be so greatful

3h
Request:
Towels (Penrith CA11)
I am currently in need of some bath towels if anyone has any would be so greatful

3h
Request:
Weights or gym fitness equipment (Penrith CA11)
Looking for some dumb bell weights or anyone kind of weights. Hoping someone has any ππ

84d
Request:
House items (Penrith CA11)
Expired
I am starting again and looking for house items if anyone can help possible thankyou. Will need kitchen, bathroom, furniture, bedroom, all that kind of stuff thankyou.

96d
Free:
Tv (Penrith CA11)
Gifted
Only reason im giving it away as im getting a smart tv. This tv isnt smart. I think its 40 inch. It works as it should. Collection only.

1y
Request:
House bits (Penrith CA11)
Expired
House bits i.e bedding, dinner set, cutterly
1y
Free:
40 boxes for moving house (Penrith CA11)
Gifted
If anyone wants them then feel free to message me thankyou
1y
Request:
Electric cooker (Penrith CA11)
Expired
I've currently moved into a flat and have nothing so any house items would be appreciated
2y