A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Old and well used but fully functional (Warden Hill GL51)
I absolutely loved this kettle, and had it for many years, hence the million marks on, it’s old and well used but still fully functional, so perhaps someone might make a use of it? It is 2 litres and very lightweight



Request:
white masonry paint (Warden Hill GL51)
Expired
Would anyone have some leftover white masonry paint in usable condition? We need to refresh small area at front of our house, and only slight amount is required, about litre or less would be ideal. I’ll be very grateful if anyone could help ☺️


+1



3d
Free:
Muesli 3/4 full (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Opened but 3/4 full box

5d
Free:
string of hearts (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
A bit leggy, needs repotting or one could do some cuttings from it


23d
Free:
Selection of jars, good for storage (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Any good to anyone?

23d
Free:
Aeropress filter holder (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Surplus, very handy little thing for storing filters for aeropress 😊

23d
Free:
250g gochujang Korean paste, unopened (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Surplus. Best before 8.1.2027

23d
Free:
Yotam Ottolenghi cherry balsamic vinegar (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Opened, but unused, not my flavour

23d
Free:
Chilli pepper lime and salt seasoning (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Exp March 2027, any good to anyone? Not my flavours, very sour

23d
Free:
Large ceramic garden pot/needs painting (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
It’s a beautiful large pot, just needs a lick of paint, anyone interested?


29d
Free:
Wood storage/crates (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Made of 4 wooden crates screwed together, we’ve had it for couple of years but there’s still plenty life in it. You’ll need a big boot to transport it, or feel free to take apart and use crates for something else 😊 Approx size 90cm x 90cm x30cm Sadly we don’t have space for it anymore

50d
Free:
Cherry balsamic vinegar (Warden Hill GL51)
Expired
It’s been gifted to me but I’m not so keen on it 😞

91d
Free:
Two travel cases for sonic electric toothbrush (Warden Hill GL51)
Expired
Happy to split them if more interest (toothbrush not included-for reference only)

91d
Request:
Honesty plants (lunaria annua) (Warden Hill GL51)
Expired
Has anyone got any lunaria honesty plants in their garden and wouldn’t mind sharing with me? I’d love them to establish and self seed in my own garden ☺️ I’ll be very grateful

97d
Request:
rotary compost siever, or similar (Warden Hill GL51)
Expired
Dear all, I’m looking for rotary compost sieve or something similar that could possibly help with sieving large amounts of compost at the allotment, which is hard and exhausting work if done using ordinary sieve… I’d be very grateful and happily give it a new home if you have one that’s not in use. Thank you for reading 🙏☺️

98d
Free:
Catnip plant (Warden Hill GL51)
Expired
Would anyone like this plant? My cat loves nibbling on it, be aware it might attract other cats from neighbourhood 😂 it’s a fully hardy perennial

100d
Free:
Tree spinach (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Be aware, it will grow big when in the ground

100d
Free:
White fruiting strawberry plant (will fruit next year) (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
It has small but delicious sweet white berries

100d
Free:
Glass baubles for candle or air plant (Warden Hill GL51)
Expired
I’ve got three of these not being used, perhaps someone would like to give them a new home?


134d

134d
Free:
Watering globes (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Any good to anyone? 3 out of 4 left as one has cracked



156d
Request:
Aeropress (Warden Hill GL51)
Received
Dear all, Has anyone got a spare aeropress that’s gathering dust, as I would love to put it into a good use? ☺️ I can collect at your convenience
180d
Free:
Bamboo garden torches (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
3 bamboo garden torches on tall bamboo sticks, complete with brand new wicks and a full bottle of paraffin


185d
Free:
Karcher faulty (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Would anyone like to give a go to this Karcher, my partner says it leaks but could be the case he has not connected it correctly so perhaps with a little bit of diy you’ll get it to work?
189d
Free:
Push mower (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Very useful at the allotment if you don’t have electricity and don’t want to spend a fortune on a cordless one. Blades might need sharpening.


190d
Free:
Blue circle mortar and some postcrete (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
To go together please, no longer needed

205d
Request:
petrol chainsaw (Warden Hill GL51)
Expired
Dear all, I know it’s a long shot but perhaps someone has got a petrol chainsaw they no longer need/use? I would love to give it a new home and put it into good use. We’ve got an allotment and there’s no access to power so all my corded electric tools can not be used there. I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help. Thank you for reading. Kinga Bayer
217d
Free:
Carefree flexi form pantyliners (Warden Hill GL51)
Expired
Flexi form, I just don’t use these anymore. Box is full, kept dry and clean. It’s just a shame to throw them away…

247d
Free:
Electric food warmer/hot plate (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
It an old but lovely large but very lightweight electric food warmer that has been kindly given to me years ago, but I’d like it to go to a home where it’s go in g to be used more often, anyone interested?
272d
Free:
Very large jars (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Would anyone like these 2 very large jars, from pickled onions/eggs I believe? Collection asap please ☺️

272d
Free:
Real Christmas tree (Warden Hill GL51)
Gifted
Would anyone like this beautiful Xmas tree 🎄 to make their Xmas more special? It’s been kindly given to me but we’ve decided we have no space for it, sadly. Please make sure you have a suitable transport for it. It’s about 6 foot tall and pretty wide and bushy at the bottom. .

287d