A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: pressure cooker or large soup pot (Kirkcaldy KY2) looking for pressure cooker or large soup pot so i can make my own soup thank you for reading
Photo of pressure cooker or large soup pot (Kirkcaldy KY2) #1
Request: Hotplate (Kirkcaldy KY2) looking for a hotplate so I can make soup (in loft (without having to use oven in kitchen which p@@@'s my wife off)
Request: Magnetic Stirrer (Kirkcaldy KY2) Withdrawn looking for a magnetic stirrer for stirring liquids if it has a hot plate even better thank you for reading i can pick up no problem
Photo of Magnetic Stirrer (Kirkcaldy KY2) #1
Request: magnetic stirrer(if it has a hotplate even better) (Kirkcaldy KY2) Withdrawn looking for a magnetic stirrer for stirring solutions for food/medicinal mushrooms if it has a hotplate even better can also use for chemistry
Photo of magnetic stirrer(if it has a hotplate even better) (Kirkcaldy KY2) #1
Request: pressure cooker(hopefully electric) (Kirkcaldy KY2) Withdrawn looking for a pressure cooker hopefully electric so i can use it in loft space it is for sterilising mushroom spore to grow for medicinal/food purposes .thank you for reading. II can pick up no problem
Photo of pressure cooker(hopefully electric) (Kirkcaldy KY2) #1
Request: Pressure cooker (Kirkcaldy KY2) Withdrawn I am looking for a pressure cooker it is used in part of the process of making mushroom spores. thank you for reading
Photo of Pressure cooker (Kirkcaldy KY2) #1
Request: Mason/Ball jars (Kirkcaldy KY2) Expired I am looking for mason/ball jars they have a metal lid with a glass seal for fermenting fruit/veg grains to help me get healthier thank you for reading
Photo of Mason/Ball jars (Kirkcaldy KY2) #1
Request: 3d printer working or not/parts (Kirkcaldy KY2) Expired I am learning to use a 3d printer I have access to a very small one so I am looking for one that is big enough for projects i want to do. even if not working I could make parts/fix repair if not working, thank you for reading.
Photo of 3d printer working or not/parts (Kirkcaldy KY2) #1
Request: wine semi johns (Kirkcaldy KY2) Expired I am looking for wine demi johns to make fermented drinks also any other wine making gear air locks etc. i can collect (by public transport) thank you for reading.
Photo of wine semi johns (Kirkcaldy KY2) #1
Request: demi johns for fermenting probiotic drinks (Kirkcaldy KY2) Expired I am looking for wine making demi johns, not to make wine but for making fermented probiotic drinks for my health. and any other stuff like airlocks etc gratefully accepted, I can collect at your convenience I do not drive but will use public transport thank you for reading.
Photo of demi johns for fermenting probiotic drinks (Kirkcaldy KY2) #1
Request: Pasta maker (Kirkcaldy KY2) Received Hi I am looking for a pasta maker to make healthy pasta gluten free flour I had an ad on earlier asking for ravioli plates as well. did a bit of research I do not need them just the pasta maker to get right thickness of pasta. I can collect at your convenience but will be by public transport. thank you for reading.
Photo of Pasta maker (Kirkcaldy KY2) #1
Request: pasta maker with ravioli plates (Kirkcaldy KY2) Expired I am looking for a pasta maker with ravioli plates Iwish to make my own pasta/ ravioli for my health. if anyone can help, please contact me. I can pick up to suit you it will be by public transport as I do not drive. thank you for reading.
Request: food dehydrator machine (Kirkcaldy KY2) Received I want to grow medicinal plants fruit and veg, mushrooms (legal ones!) and be able to dry for long term storage. thank you for reading. I can pick up. Thank you for reading.
Request: android tablet (Kirkcaldy KY2) Expired my fitbit (2019) is old pc support has ended I need an android device to set it up and i do not have a phone, it was a gift from my wife and i would love to continue using it can anyone please help? I can collect if offered than you for reading.
Request: man's wetsuit (Kirkcaldy KY1) Expired Hi looking for a man's wetsuit xxxl and I am six foot tall. I am taking up wild swimming for it's health benefits which will help with illness/conditions. I can travel by public transport to collect. thank you for reading. Steve.
Request: large capacity hard drive for desktop pc (Kirkcaldy KY1) Expired I am building a pc out of parts i have saved and am on the lookout for a large capacity hard drive for a desktop pc, thank you for reading I can collect.(by public transport)
Request: 3d printer and/or parts (Kirkcaldy KY1) Expired Hi I saw recently a 3d printer on you tube that I would like to build but I need a 3d printer to print the parts, so if you have one that you no longer need/use please message me also any parts that would be useful in a build. Anything gratefully accepted, I can collect although by public transport.Thank you for reading.