A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Garden planters (Strood ME2)
Promised
I think they are iron. Collection from Strood and will be offered to whoever can give me a day and time to collect. I'm home all day today and the rest of the week collection is available after 4pm





Free:
Mini bricks capitol building (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Non Lego type bricks building. Collection weekday evenings only.




+1




1h
Free:
Garden swing egg chair (Strood ME2)
Promised
No longer want this as we don't spend any time in the garden. Unfortunately it doesn't have a cushion but you could add your own. Will need a decent size car to take it. Collection asap please as I'm clearing the garden ready for the winter months. I will offer to whoever can give me a day and time. I'm home all day today and then collection will be from 4pm the rest of the week. Collection from Strood.


1h
Free:
Garden Incinerator (Strood ME2)
Promised
Never been used, decided not to use it. It's been in the garden so it's dirty but I've cleaned it up as much as possible. I would like this collected asap please so will offer to whoever can give me a day and time. I'm home all day today and then it's available for collection after 4 on the rest of the week. Collection only from Strood.

2h
Free:
Fire pit (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Square fire pit with BBQ grill. Never been used. Was my mum's but she doesn't want it. Collection from Strood, Kent. Please only ask for this if you intend on collecting it and with a day and time. I've had a few time wasters recently. I would like this collected this week and any time after 4pm.


21d
Free:
Swing seat cushion (Strood ME2)
Gifted
In fairly good condition. Length 135cm. Depth of seat including back is 100cm. Collection from Strood, Kent

67d
Free:
Double ottoman bed (Gillingham ME7)
Gifted
Would anyone be interested in a double ottoman bed? It was bought at the end of last year but only slept in a handful of times. My mum no longer wants it as she prefers to sleep in her chair. It will need to be dismantled and a van needed to transport it. I don't have any photos yet as I don't live with her and she isn't good with technology unfortunately. I will try to find out more details if anyone is interested.

103d
Free:
Salt lamp without bulb (Strood ME2)
Gifted
This was a salt lamp but no longer has the bulb feature. Just seeing if anyone on here wants it before I take it to the tip.

105d
Free:
Light oak bookcase (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Dimensions are W60cm, H89cm, D24cm. Comes from a smoke free home. Collection only from Strood

188d
Free:
White 5 tier bookcase (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Good condition Dimensions are H132 cm, W32cm, D24cm Comes from a smoke free home Collection today during the day or evenings and asap please as I would like this gone

195d
Free:
White bookcases (Strood ME2)
Gifted
In good condition, come from a smoke free home. Collection from Strood, evenings only. No holding, I would like these gone asap.


202d
Free:
Tall bookcase (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Oak effect, bought from Argos 2 years ago. Size is on the 2nd photo. Comes from a smoke free home. Collection from Strood. Is dismantled to transport it easily. Would like this taken asap as it's taking up space so I will be offering to anyone who can take soonest.


265d
Free:
Champagne flutes (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Only used once, not really something I used. Collection from Strood asap please as want them gone and currently having a clear out of stuff.

305d
Free:
Cupcake recipe book (Strood ME2)
Expired
Never used, comes from a smoke free home. Collection from Strood

305d
Free:
Book cases (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Oak effect book cases, dimensions are W 42cm, D 29cm, H 92cm. Comes from a smoke free home. I would like them collected asap please as having a clear out ready for Christmas. Collection from Strood.

305d
Free:
Small bookcase (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Light oak bookcase, dimensions are W 60cm, D 24cm, H 89cm. Comes from a smoke free home. Collection asap please as I'm having a clear out for Christmas.

305d
Free:
Lego gift set (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Never used, gift bag, wrapping paper, card, gift tag and stickers. Comes from a smoke free home. Collection from Strood and evenings only.

308d
Free:
Step ladder (Strood ME2)
Gifted
4 step ladder, only bought this year but it's too high for me. All ok but there's a rivet missing at the back, was like it when I bought it, I think it's inside one of the legs. Collection from Strood, Medway and evenings only. Please don't ask me to hold as I would like this gone asap, I'm having a clear out ready for Christmas. I will be here this morning until midday if anyone wants to collect it sooner.


308d
Free:
Xmas gift bags (Strood ME2)
Gifted
The 2 large ones have never been used, the other 2 have been used once. I would like them to go together please. They come from a smoke free home. Collection from Strood and to be collected evenings only.

308d

1y
Free:
Bookcase (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Tall oak effect bookcase, in very good condition, no longer needed. Comes from a smoke free home. You will need a large car to take this.


1y
Free:
Single divan bed (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Grey divan bed with grey headboard. Only 2 years old, only getting rid as son wanted a different bed. Mattress is included if you want it or I can dispose of it if not. Comes from a smoke free home.


1y
Free:
Suitcase (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Pink medium size suitcase, 2 wheels and very light. Can be collected today or next week anytime after 4pm.



1y
Free:
Grey suitcase (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Medium size dark grey suitcase, 2 wheels and very light. Can be collected today or next week anytime after 4pm.


1y
Free:
Toy vehicles (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Assortment of toy vehicles, no longer played with. All to go together and asap please. Comes from a smoke free home

1y
Free:
Construct and create toy (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Son started to build it and lost interest. Comes from a smoke free home. Collection asap please.

1y
Free:
Jigsaw puzzle store (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Large puzzle store. Would like this collected asap please.

1y
Free:
Plastic containers (Strood ME2)
Gifted
In good condition, no longer needed. Would like all gone together. Comes from a smoke free home.

1y
Free:
Ladder (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Used as a loft ladder as it extends, no longer needed.

1y
Free:
Clothes rack (Strood ME2)
Gifted
In good condition, no longer needed. Dimensions are in photo. Comes from a smoke free home. You will need a large car to fit this in. Collection from Strood, Kent


1y
Free:
Inflatable bed and electric pump (Strood ME2)
Gifted
Single inflatable bed with electric pump. In good condition but no longer needed. Comes from a smoke free home. Collection from Strood, Kent


1y