A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Riser rail connectors (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Brand new. I had to rip the bag to see what was in there. I hope that someone can use these






+1



+2
+1




+2
+1
Free:
Giles Annuals (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
6 fairly aged Giles annuals, super condition, still very entertaining





2h
Free:
Very spiky cactus (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
It's starting to take over and It's not my favourite, so looking for someone to give it a home!


2d
Free:
Cactus (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
I've been doing my best to look after this cactus but I'd like the space for something else.

2d
Free:
Photographic Paper (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
40 sheets of photo quality inkjet paper for 6 x 4 photos. Unopened, bought in error

11d
Free:
Telephone Extension Lead (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
I assume it's for a land line. I found it in the garage! May be of use to someone!!


31d
Free:
Hose (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
Brand new piece of hose, plus connector and clips. Clearing stuff from the garage!

33d
Free:
Bits and pieces (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
Sorting stuff my husband left in the garage, no idea what these are, but hoping someone can use them


33d
Free:
Telephone Equipment (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
No idea what this is, I found it in the garage. Next stop the tip unless anyone wants it!

38d
Free:
Storage Container (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Withdrawn
23cm by 11cm for little bits and pieces. Like new, but not needed now


38d
Free:
Christmas lights bulbs (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Expired
Bought in error. As the note says these work for sets of lights that have 40 lamps

97d
Free:
Recipe file (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Expired
Lots of recipes from Prima and lots of other places



102d
Free:
Sewing and Knitting magazines (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Expired
Good condition vintage magazines with knitting and sewing patterns

129d
Free:
From Me magazines in the 90s (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Expired
Good condition, recipes, crafts, knitting patterns etc




136d
Free:
Sewing Today magazines (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
5 Vintage Sewing Today magazines with their paper patterns. Good condition, never used


158d
Free:
Picnic bench (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Expired
I've had it a long time, but it's still sturdy. It needs TLC which I can't do. It looks as if it would dismantle.




175d
Free:
Tape dispenser (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Expired
Used but in good working order. It takes Scotch Magic tape. Very useful, but I have others!!

180d
Free:
Squidgy toy (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Expired
New, about 40cm long, very flexible and soft. Unwanted present

186d
Free:
Cardboard tubes (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Expired
Can anyone nake use of these for crafting etc. 70cm long, from inside wrapping paper rolls

186d

198d
Free:
Crochet magazine (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
Very good condition but I've had it ages and not used it. Lots of ideas

198d
Free:
Craft & Knitting magazine (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
Very good condition, lots of ideas although a bit vintage!

198d
Free:
Yet more Prima patterns (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
These are over 20 years old but have been kept clean. Some have crafts and knitting patterns too


212d
Free:
Prima patterns! (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
These are from the late 80s and 90s. There seems to be crafts and recipes as well as patterns


212d
Free:
Prima dressmaking patterns (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
Surprise, I've found some more unused clothes patterns, approximately 20

214d
Free:
Baby knitting patterns (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
Some old, some more modern, over 20 of them, surplus to my requirements

226d
Free:
Storage trays (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
As new, they fit A4 sheets, but don't fit the space that I have available


233d
Free:
Storage pouches (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
New, but have been stored quite a while. For dry good like rice possibly. When they are filled up the base plays out and they stand up. Just not as good an idea as I thought. Over 20 of them

235d
Free:
Storage box (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
Plastic storage box with a carry handle. The two sides open separately. Very good condition 34cm x 30cm x 18cm


236d
Free:
Vintage knitting booklets (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
Good condition, from 1980s

247d
Free:
Vintage knitting magazines (Telford and Wrekin TF7)
Gifted
Good condition, been stored for years and it's time for them to go! 1980s knitting magazines

247d