Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: 3 swimsuits (Brixton Hill SW2) Will suits a teenager..size 8 good condition
Photo of free 3 swimsuits (Brixton Hill SW2) #1
2h
Request: Wooden cable reel drums (Brixton Hill SW2) Withdrawn I want to use it as a coffee table in my front room...I love wood
Photo of Wooden cable reel drums (Brixton Hill SW2) #1
85d
Request: Walking poles (Brixton Hill SW2) Expired Anybody has 2 walking poles they don't want or use....or can I borrow them for a couple weeks in october please..thank you. Michèle
Photo of Walking poles (Brixton Hill SW2) #1
148d
Request: Oil portable electric heater/radiator (Brixton Hill SW2) Expired I need the above to put in my bedroom....thank you
Photo of Oil portable electric heater/radiator (Brixton Hill SW2) #1
305d
Request: Draft excluder for doors (Brixton Hill SW2) Expired i need it to stop the draft in my flat
1y
Request: 2 long pieces of dowel to hung a pair of curtains (Brixton Hill SW2) Expired I need 2 pieces of 140mm each 30mm diameter (bigger or smaller)....i live in sw2 and can collect..thank you
2y
Request: Dowel rod (Brixton Hill SW2) Received I am looking for 2 pieces of dowel about 30mm diameter (bit bigger or a bit smaller) 140mm long each or 240mm long (I can make it to size)..thank you.I live in SW2 and can collect.... Michèle
2y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits