A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Bubble wrap (Fulham)
Looking for any unneeded bubble wrap that you are happy to give away Many thanks π
2h
Request:
Large saucepan (Fulham)
Expired
Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone had a large saucepan they would be kind enough to give away I would appreciate it so much - thank you π

282d
Request:
Christmas tree tinsel/decorations (Fulham)
Expired
Hello everyone I want to decorate a small Christmas tree for my neighbour and was wondering if anyone had any extra tinsel or decorations? Much appreciated for anything π
310d
Free:
Adjustable crutches (Fulham)
Expired
Used once for broken foot
2y
Request:
External hard drive (Fulham)
Received
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a working external hard drive they donβt need? My laptop is not working and I need to transfer important files while I fix it. I only need one with at least 50gb storage. Thank you so much!
2y
Request:
Iron (Fulham)
Expired
Hi everyone, Was wondering if anyone is getting rid of a clothes iron near Fulham? Free or to buy is fine π thank you!
2y