A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Hose cart/reel empty (Oxton Village CH42)
I’m looking for an empty hose reel for the hose I have tangled up on the floor. Thanks



2h
Free:
3 Decorative light bulbs (Oxton Village CH42)
Gifted
Screw fitting. 2 for a large fitting, 1 for a smaller fitting. First is about 6 inches top to bottom, second is 5.5 inches and third is almost 8 inches. To be collected asap

271d
Free:
Old chest of drawers (Oxton Village CH42)
Gifted
Wooden chest of drawers. Would be good for garage/ shed. Measures 78cm w x 48 cm d x 87 cm h.


341d
Free:
Hairstyler (Oxton Village CH42)
Expired
Babyliss 12 in 1 hairstyler. Never been used. Doesn’t seem to be an instruction book but I will see if I can find it.


1y
Free:
Hairdryer (Oxton Village CH42)
Gifted
Babyliss hairdryer with 2 attachments. Not had much use.

1y
Free:
Hair straightener (Oxton Village CH42)
Gifted
Black Beautyworks hair straightener. Hardly been used

1y
Free:
Lawnmower (Oxton Village CH42)
Gifted
Qualcast push lawnmower. I’ve taken over an allotment and this was left by the previous person.

1y
Free:
Matt emulsion beige (Oxton Village CH42)
Expired
Matt emulsion, about 2.5 litres left in tin. Beige.
2y
Free:
Pedal bin (Oxton Village CH42)
Expired
Working pedal bin. Going a bit rusty on top but could be upcycled/painted.
2y
Free:
Garden paint green (Oxton Village CH42)
Gifted
Just over half a tub of cuprinol fence care in woodland green. About 3 litres
2y
Free:
Cuprinol outdoor paint Harvest gold (Oxton Village CH42)
Gifted
Cuprinol Ducksback outdoor paint. Harvest gold. About a litre left in the tin.
2y