A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
New and unused bedpan (Wheatley OX33)
New but not used or needed Collect Wheatley



+1



+2
+1



+2
+1



+2
+1


2h
Free:
Black bemis toilet seat (Wheatley OX33)
Withdrawn
Used but in good condition. Easy to fit



44d
Request:
Saucepans in good condition (Wheatley OX33)
Withdrawn
Please advise if you have any.

50d
Free:
Maroon shoes size 6 (Wheatley OX33)
Very good condition. Wide fitting. Very comfortable




53d
Request:
table for car boot (Wheatley OX33)
Must be not broken. Foldable Thanks in advance

71d
Free:
Coffee Bean Grinder (Wheatley OX33)
Gifted
Good condition

100d
Request:
Mary Poppins stuff (Wheatley OX33)
Expired
I’m looking for a carper bag and a felt type hat to complement a Mary Poppins outfit. Does anyone have these items please!

155d
Free:
Dining table in good condition. Solid. (Wheatley OX33)
Expired
No longer needed.




165d
Request:
DVD player (Wheatley OX33)
Received
DVD player for grandchildren’s dvds

186d
Request:
DVD player for grandchildren s dvds (Wheatley OX33)
Expired
In working order, I am based in Wheatley/Oxford
191d
Request:
dvd player for grandchildren’s dvds (Wheatley OX33)
Received
If you have one to pass on please I’d be grateful
222d
Request:
Lucky duck spares or the game (Wheatley OX33)
Expired
I am looking for 2 spare ducks or indeed this game. You may have one hidden away,,




349d
Free:
2025 Filofax inserts pocket size (Wheatley OX33)
Expired
Unopened Bought in error Size on picture
2y
Request:
Small glass vases/pots for wedding flower arrangements (Wheatley OX33)
Received
I’m organising some flower arrangements for my son’s wedding in late September. Do you have any I need 21 but any will help
2y
Request:
Kitchen clock (Wheatley OX33)
Received
I’ve broken this clock and need to replace it
2y
Request:
Material to make pretty bunting (Wheatley OX33)
Received
For my sons wedding
2y
Request:
Pasting table (Wheatley OX33)
Received
Hello I’m looking for a pasting fold up table suitable for a car boot sale. Ready to do some recycling!
2y