A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Persicaria, perennial (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
First photo is to show the red spires. Plant grows 4 to 5 feet tall. After many years, I need to reduce the size of this. I’ve dug out several clumps today. Some of the tops have been cut off . Should regrow from the tubers . Quick pick up is best for success. Tomken and Burnhamthorpe






+1



+1


+1





+3
+2
+1



+1


+1



+3
+2
+1
Request:
Cat tree (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Photo is just an example. My daughter has taken in a third cat. I think a cat tree would be a nice thing to have. Should be from a smoke free home. Thank you.






+1



+3
+2
+1



+6
+5
+4


2h
Free:
Vinyl valance pieces (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Solid vinyl/plastic valance pieces that were never installed. 32” and 35”. Antique White. If replying please include when you can pick up.


5d
Free:
Book-An Inconvenient Truth (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Paperback, 2006. If interested, please indicate when you can pick up.


20d
Free:
Book-An Inconvenient Truth (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Paperback, 2006. If interested, please indicate when you can pick up.


36d
Free:
Outdoor outlet cover (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Used . We had to replace the outlet. If interested say when you can pick up. Porch pick up possible.



36d
Free:
Assorted lightbulbs (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
7 indoor flood lights, two of them are still new in the box. The others have been tested. Two of them have paint on them. Others are as shown.

41d
Free:
Vinyl valance pieces (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Solid vinyl/plastic valance pieces that were never installed. 32” and 35”. Antique White. If replying please include when you can pick up.


48d
Free:
Speakers (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Note the type of connection. I don’t know what these were used for. Please include your suggested pick up time if replying.

48d
Free:
Photo frame (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Takes 4x6 photos. Plastic columns rotate. Approximately 10“ x 6“. Scratched on the top, but you wouldn’t see this if standing on a higher shelf. Please include pick up time if responding.



90d
Free:
YOU Being Beautiful book & dvd (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Hard cover book and workout video



226d
Free:
Christmas candles (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
As they burned down I placed a tealight in the middle. You could replace all the wax.


251d
Free:
Christmas tablecloth (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Approx 60” x 120”, hemmed edges Good condition


275d
Free:
3 document frames (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
With glass in all of them. Black frames. Please indicate when you’d like to pick up.




275d
Free:
Christmas cards (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
18 total with envelopes. please indicate when you’d like to pick up.


275d
Free:
Christmas candle decoration (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Note that this is silver plated, but it’s in pretty good condition currently. I just don’t have the display space for it.



275d
Free:
44 glass discs (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
About 4.5cm in diameter. Thick glass but not consistent thickness. I think they were used as weights.



289d
Free:
Glass discs (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
There are basically 2 diameters, about 4 and 4.5 cm, various thicknesses. I think they were used as weights.




290d
Free:
Pump bottles (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
As shown Please indicate when you’d like to pick up

292d

300d
Free:
Cable equipment (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
Porch pickup

308d
Free:
Men’s S wool sweater #2 (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Hand wash wool sweater. Men’s Small A shade of blue with argyle pattern.


326d
Free:
Men’s M green wool sweater (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Hand wash wool Men’s medium Green/teal


326d
Free:
Men’s S wool sweater (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Hand wash wool. Tag says Medium but I think on the small side.


326d
Free:
Men’s M sweater (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
No tag but I’d say it’s Medium. Probably acrylic.


326d
Free:
Manual floor brush (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Seldom used. Collects debris to be emptied from underneath.



326d
Free:
Queen Old white sheets (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Well they used to be white. Stained with age and they don’t smell fresh either but maybe could be useful to someone. Queen size, 2 flat sheets and 1 fitted sheet.
327d
Free:
Queen bed skirt (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Expired
It’s a light cotton fabric as shown. Blue and green on white.

327d
Free:
Ladies 8 1/2 shoes to repair (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Full disclosure these shoes are probably 25 years old. I loved them and bought a second pair long ago when I damaged the first pair. Today on a rare occasion to wear them one heel came unglued. So I tried the other heel and it was also easy to pull apart. I would have them fixed for myself if my feet hadn’t gotten wider. Any takers? They are otherwise in nice condition. Elastic loops for the buttons. Please acknowledge that you read these details when you ask for them.




330d
Free:
iPhone SE 1st edition (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
Older phone, small, screen protector, case is battered. I upgraded and haven’t used this for about 6 months. It doesn’t take software updates due to its age. It doesn’t handle the apps I wanted to use. Photos were taken in the last week before I did a factory reset. Battery was replaced about 2 years ago. It worked fine for calling, texting, and camera. YOU WILL NEED YOUR OWN LIGHTNING CORD. The battery doesn’t seem to be holding a charge just lately but I may be wrong about that.




334d
Free:
Menstrual products (Burnhamthorpe and Tomken)
Gifted
As in photo Pick up Tomken/Burnhamthorpe

335d