A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Mystery Box (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Would anyone with some extra time & care be interested in taking this box of various items & re-gift? I have been meaning to post them individually, but I’m just not going to have time for a long time & I need the space. There’s nothing especially valuable in here: Shoes, tshirts, jeans, nice winter coat, TV stand, scissors, desk items, Sparks fanny pack pouch, shelf, magnets, hair gel, old Roku that may or may not work, expired cat food, some cords, many pillows (not pictured) & decor knick-knacks, etc.



+2
+1




Free:
Sleeping bag, pillow, bike repair (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Any unhoused folks need these, preferably? I think I have a few other things that might be useful as well, still going thru things. 1) single person, light weight sleeping bag (orange) 2) camping pillow (blue) 3) bike repair kits Can deliver near Hollywood




+2
+1


+1

26d
Free:
White IKEA Shoe Cabinet (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Fair condition Functional, but held up a bit by carefulness because one of the bottom feet needs to be reconstructed. And a handful of other small dings on it. Fits in my hatchback.




48d
Free:
Mystery Box (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Withdrawn
Would anyone with some extra time & care be interested in taking this box of various items & re-gift? I have been meaning to post them individually, but I’m just not going to have time for a long time & I need the space. Just misc items: Shoes, tshirts, jeans, nice winter coat, TV stand, scissors, desk items, Sparks fanny pack pouch, shelf, magnets, hair gel, old Roku that may or may not work, expired cat food, some cords, many pillows (not pictured) & decor knick-knacks, etc.

48d
Free:
Regift: 2 wood side tables (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Or tables for whatever. Slightly big for side tables. There are 2, but picture is of 1. Take 1 or both. Can deliver within 10 min of Los Feliz-Hollywood. 23”x23” x 22” (H) I am unsure if they are wood, but if not it’s a really good fake. I don’t see any laminate edges. But they’re pretty light, comparatively, so perhaps not. I don’t know how to tell.

77d
Free:
Flash give: tickets for tonight (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
FLASH GIVE: 2 tickets for tonight 7pm Eternal Sunshine screening at Vidiots in Eagle Rock. Will email or text tickets.

90d
Free:
Empty cans/bottles (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
1 trash bag full

142d
Free:
Expired/almost expired cat food (Los Feliz/Hollywood)
Expired
Expired/almost expired cat food (and some human food)

142d
Free:
Car backseat protector for dog (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
This is VERY used, and one of the straps has to be tied on. But offering before I toss it.


144d
Free:
Wiffle bat (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Wiffle bat

144d
Free:
Brand new gloves/mittens (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Brand new gloves/mittens (they can be either)

144d
Free:
Air purifier (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Air purifier. Does not have a brand on it. Got from BuyNothing & never used, probably needs new filter.


144d
Free:
Misc audio connectors (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Misc audio connectors

144d
Free:
Wooden hanging moon (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Expired
Wooden hanging moon. White envelope for size.

146d
Free:
Shoes (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Expired
Size men’s 7/women’s 9 shoes. 4/10 condition. These are not supportive shoes, got them when I was in a barefoot phase. Maybe good for painting, gardening, etc.

151d
Free:
Cat bowl holder (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Expired
Cat bowl holder

166d
Free:
Reusable bags (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Reusable bags

175d
Free:
KF94 Masks Youth Size/Adult XS (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Expired
The back has a date that indicates 2025 expiration but I’m not sure that’s what it means or if these expire.


175d
Free:
Insulated pack for car (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Or not car, it just has buckles to go around a headrest. Hairbrush for size.


175d


175d
Free:
Boxes and packing material (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Boxes and packing material

175d
Free:
3x canvas photo art (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Original photography of locations in SF near Alcatraz Island (island visible in the first one). Canvas says 40”x30”, I haven’t double checked. Pickup available in NoHo, Hollywood, Silverlake, or DTLA on different days.




181d
Free:
First aid kit box (empty) - broken (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
First aid kit box (empty) - one of the clips is broken off Pickup available in North Hollywood, Hollywood, Silverlake, DTLA, on different days.

183d
Free:
Balloons and ribbon (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Handful of silver & red balloons, and red & white ribbon. Pickup available in North Hollywood, Hollywood, Silverlake, or DTLA on different days.

183d
Free:
Animal fountain filters (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Expired
New off-brand Catmate box of water filters and plug for this kind of animal fountain. Had to toss the fountain. Pickup in Noho or Hollywood

183d
Free:
Filtered water pitcher (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Expired
Filtered water pitcher. No filters. Has noticeable wear, but works.

183d
Free:
Mr. Coffee warmer (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
Mr. Coffee warmer for drinks or candles - kinda beat up, but works perfectly

183d
Free:
Empty cans/bottles (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
I’d ideally like to find someone who can take a bag from me every month or so? I had a neighbor who would take them for $, but I moved.

183d
Free:
30 developer - very small amount (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Gifted
30 developer - very small amount

183d
Free:
Broken lamp for parts? Shade? (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Expired
Broken lamp for parts? Just the glass is broken, the shade and socket are good. White envelope for size.

183d
Free:
Samsung TV Stand BN61-07312A (Hollywood/Los Feliz)
Expired
With scratch damage, see images. “Crafted specifically for the Samsung UN40D6400 and compatible with other models in the series”



183d