A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Bunk beds (Mereoak Park RG2)
I have a set of bunk beds available. They're a single tip bunk with a double at the bottom. Mattresses included. Nearly new. Didn't fit the space i wanted to put them. Free to a good home.

2h
Request:
A single mattress. Must be medium to firm (Mereoak Park RG2)
Expired
Hi all I'm looking fir a single medium to firm mattress for my son. Who's recovering from major surgery. And the springs have just gone in his. So having to sleep on my sofa until I can get him one. Thanking you in advance Alison π
1y
Request:
Tumble dryer (Mereoak Park RG2)
Expired
Hi all, I'm new to freehle. And looking for a tumble dryer. Need one ASAP. As I'm disabled and unable to carry loads of wet washing to the laundrette. TAI.
2y
Free:
Glass TV stand (Mereoak Park RG2)
Expired
I have a two tier glass tv stand if anyone wants it π€
2y