A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: USB computer keyboard + Mouse + 17'' Dell Monitor (Risinghurst OX3) USB computer keyboard and mouse plus 17'' monitor, all in working order.
Photo of free USB computer keyboard + Mouse + 17'' Dell Monitor (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: Double/Kingsize Headboard (Risinghurst OX3) Just changing a bed in the house but the headboard is too good to just throw away. Grey cotton fabric like material with clear plastic studs (not easy to describe them so hopefully the photo will show it better. Looks a bit creased where I have just had it leaning against the wall.
Photo of free Double/Kingsize Headboard (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: 2 x black pipes (Risinghurst OX3) Expired 2 black pipes 2 metres. x 20mm
Photo of free 2 x black pipes (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: Plastic garden chair (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted one plastic garden chair in green
Photo of free Plastic garden chair (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: 1 x glass sheet (Risinghurst OX3) Expired 1 x glass sheet for shed window/ cold frame. has crack in the corner with a tiny bit missing have tried to show in photo. 60 x 45 cm
Photo of free 1 x glass sheet (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Photo of free 1 x glass sheet (Risinghurst OX3) #2
Free: flexi piping (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted unsure of length but roughly 1cm in diameter
Photo of free flexi piping (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: Oil Radiator/electric (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted Oil Radiator powered by electric ex argos cat no 4152291 surplus to requirements
Photo of free Oil Radiator/electric (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: large trunking (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted large cable trunking 152cm x 2.5cm
Photo of free large trunking (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: Single pipe (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted single pipe 190cm x 3cm
Photo of free Single pipe (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: 2 small cable trunking (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted 2 small cable trunking, sticky back for nail less fixing 117cm x 1.5cm
Photo of free 2 small cable trunking (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: Bosch Electric Hammer Drill (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted Bosch electric hammer driller, operational with key.
Photo of free Bosch Electric Hammer Drill (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: Nicorette Chewing Gum (FruitFusion flavour 2mg) (Risinghurst OX3) Expired Nicorette Chewing Gums x 5 1/2 strips 2mg nicotine, fruitfushion flavour. Bought these as I was giving up and no longer needed after quitting.
Photo of free Nicorette Chewing Gum (FruitFusion flavour 2mg) (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Photo of free Nicorette Chewing Gum (FruitFusion flavour 2mg) (Risinghurst OX3) #2
Free: Cooker Hood (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted New cooker hood (new as in never used) never got around to fitting it, comes with all the gubbing minus 1-2 things which just went awol whilst it was boxed in the shed. Chimney section has 2 parts which are tucked inside one another and colour is silver (blue plastic stuff is just a protective covering) Can't remember where I bought it from so can't give a better desciption.
Photo of free Cooker Hood (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: Garden Netting (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted I have some garden netting, can't remember the dimensions but I know it covers quite a large area if I remember correctly. One piece is still all wrapped up from new and the other is inside the bag after I opened it out but found it was not suitable for my needs.
Photo of free Garden Netting (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: Glade Touch n Fresh Refills (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted I have 6 X 10ml Touch n Fresh refills which I bought by mistake (wrong size) there are 2x Exotic Tropical Blossoms, 2x Fresh Lemon and 2x Cherry & Peony.
Photo of free Glade Touch n Fresh Refills (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: Garden Vac shredder sticks (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted I have a set of wire shredder cable things that fithttp:// they are about 21cm in length. 30 little plastic shredder things in total.
Photo of free Garden Vac shredder sticks (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: Various straps (Risinghurst OX3) Gifted I have 3 straps that were meant for garden tools to sling over you shoulder but would be suitable for bags, suitcases that kind of thing.
Photo of free Various straps (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Free: Autoglym Valeting Bag (Risinghurst OX3) Expired I have an old Auto Glym valeting bag that is going free to a good home, it does not have to used for car valeting as I am sure it could have other uses. Little dirt as it has been used for car valeting only.
Photo of free Autoglym Valeting Bag (Risinghurst OX3) #1
Photo of free Autoglym Valeting Bag (Risinghurst OX3) #2
Free: One Small Table (Risinghurst OX3) Expired One small table, was part of a nest of tables set, ideal for a spare table beside your bed/sofa and so on. Parts of the legs are a little loose (just needs some wood glue to fix. A fair amount of damage on the edges and a few scratches on the top. needs to be gone tomorrow or it is going to the tip. Can deliver within reason.