A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Drywall scrap pieces (Ash and Eaton)
Half inch and 5/8, various sizes mostly small.

6h
Free:
Curb alert (Ash and Eaton)
Expired
Saw this gorgeous piece on the side of the road. I don't have space for it but hopefully someone can rescue it. Definitely need some TLC, but looks solid. Please message if you take it and I will remove the post.

1y
Free:
pile by the road (407 w Ash st)
Expired
Cleaning out an old farm house. Lots of random household items. Books, craft items, old glass & dishes, frames, and more. Photos are the start of the pile, more stuff being added. Only items between the road and the sidewalk are free. Please do not leave a mess. Not responding to messages, just come get it. First come, first serve. Pile closes before dusk. I will remove this post when stuff is gone.
2y