A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
1/2 bag Gerty Guinea Pig Food (Seaside BN23)
1/2 bag Gerty Guinea Pig Food n MK o longer needed





+2
+1

Request:
Girl’s bike with stabilizers (Seaside BN23)
Received
Looking for a girl’s bike with stabilizers for my 4 year old granddaughter please


+1

3h
Request:
Tricycle for 3 year old (Seaside BN23)
Looking for a tricycle for my granddaughter who will be 3 next month please


6d
Request:
Tripp Trapp highchair (Seaside BN23)
Received
For my grandson who has medical issues

11d
Request:
Moss poles (Seaside BN23)
I could use any moss poles of any size you have going spare. Thank you

13d
Request:
cardboard box (Seaside BN23)
Withdrawn
Strong cardboard box at least 20” x 20” x 22” To post something which is easily damaged

14d
Request:
Medium/large flowerpots & any spare saucers (Seaside BN23)
Withdrawn
Wanted:,Medium/large flowerpots & any spare saucers please. Thank you

24d
Request:
Bubble wrap - used or unused (Seaside BN23)
Received
Any bubble wrap please - used or unused

24d
Request:
House plants (Seaside BN23)
Happy to collect your unwanted or neglected house plants

24d
Request:
Side table (Seaside BN23)
Withdrawn
Decent size surface area to put plants on


24d
Request:
Plastic nuts and bolts (Seaside BN23)
Withdrawn
I’m looking for some plastic bolts or nuts and bolts to go with this kids workbench as in the photo

29d
Request:
Under 5’s garden toys (Seaside BN23)
Withdrawn
For children aged 2,3 & 4. Grandchildren coming to stay! Thank you

46d
Request:
Vax 32V Blade Charger (Seaside BN23)
Received
My charger for my Vax cordless cleaner has broken I wondered if anyone has one kicking about. Thank you.




60d
Request:
Bookcase (Seaside BN23)
Received
I’m looking for a dark wood bookcase Maximum height 150cm Maximum width 75cm My books to read has outgrown my bookcase space. Thank you for looking.

101d
Request:
Wheelbarrow (Seaside BN23)
Expired
Does anyone have a working wheelbarrow they no longer need please?

102d
Request:
Hamster cage / tube conecting square (Seaside BN23)
Expired
Does anyone have a plastic square that connects a tube to a large Savac hamster cage please. Any colour will do. Thank you.


145d
Request:
Floor Standing Bathroom Storage Cabinet (Seaside BN23)
Received
Looking for a bathroom cabinet in good condition please

145d
Request:
Used newspapers (Seaside BN23)
Expired
Looking for a few used newspapers to use for packaging preferably local to me BN23 area.

149d
Request:
Balance bike (Seaside BN23)
Received
Looking for a balance bike for my 4 year old granddaughter please

168d

175d
Request:
Toddler Kitchen Helper Steps (Seaside BN23)
Expired
I’m looking for any make of Toddler Kitchen Helper Steps for my 2 year old granddaughter please

210d
Request:
Bubble wrap &/or Packing Paper (Seaside BN23)
Expired
For wrapping delicate items for posting. Thank you.

237d
Request:
Pressure fit safety stair gate (Seaside BN23)
Received
Does NOT need to be in tip top condition

242d
Request:
Fire Pit (Seaside BN23)
Expired
I could make use of a fire pit if anyone has one they no longer use. Thank you.

264d
Request:
Dog Food - Any Sort (Seaside BN23)
Expired
I feed the local foxes and could use any unwanted dog food you may have. Thank you

269d
Request:
Walking shoes size 5.5 or 6 (Seaside BN23)
Received
I’m looking for some walking shoes size 5.5 or 6 for walking on the South Downs. Thank you.
312d
Request:
Size 5 Walking Shoes (Seaside BN23)
Expired
Looking for some waterproof walking shoes for walking on the downs if anyone has any they no longer want. Thank you
1y
Request:
SnuzPod in any condition (Seaside BN23)
Expired
I’m looking for a SnuzPod in any condition please
1y
Request:
SnuzPod mattress base (Seaside BN23)
Expired
I'm looking for a SnuzPod mattresses base as mine is broken. If you have a damaged SnuzPod maybe I could have this part before you dispose of it. Thank you
1y
Free:
Reusable Nappies (Seaside BN23)
Gifted
I have a large amount of reusable nappy’s looking for a home. Too much for one baby so maybe surplus could be passed on to others



1y
Free:
Vintage umbrella stand (Seaside BN23)
Expired
Vintage Umbrella Stand 72cm long x 24cm deep x 67cm high

1y