A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Bubble Wrap (Mitcham CR4) Wrapping up a TV to send to my mother in law and I need help! The local pound shops all seem to be sold out and when going to the other shops their prices are eyewatering! Happy to travel as have bus pass.
Free: X Rocker Media Unit with LED Lights (Mitcham CR4) Gifted **Please only get in contact if you can generally collect this Gamer TV unit*** Very expensive gaming TV unit from X Rocker with LED lights that flash multi coloured. Cupboard for extra storage and in very good condition.
Photo of free X Rocker Media Unit with LED Lights (Mitcham CR4) #1
Photo of free X Rocker Media Unit with LED Lights (Mitcham CR4) #2
Photo of free X Rocker Media Unit with LED Lights (Mitcham CR4) #3
+1
Free: X Rocker Carbon- Tek LED TV Unit (Mitcham CR4) Expired • Design: Features a carbon-fibre effect finish with a bright red interior compartment. • Storage: Includes a large open shelf with a rear cable management hole and a side storage cupboard with a door. • Lighting: Built-in Neo Fibre LED technology offers multiple colors and lighting effects • Size: Built to support TVs up to 42 inches and standard gaming consoles.
Photo of free X Rocker Carbon- Tek LED TV Unit (Mitcham CR4) #1
Photo of free X Rocker Carbon- Tek LED TV Unit (Mitcham CR4) #2
Photo of free X Rocker Carbon- Tek LED TV Unit (Mitcham CR4) #3
+1
Request: LEATHER JACKET (Ladies or Mens) (Mitcham CR4) Expired An absolute long shot but my nephew (who is only 19) has treated me to tickets to see "Grease The Musical" taking place at Battersea Park and I didn't realise we are required to "dress up" for the "experience". I desperately need (and would greatly appreciate) a leather jacket like Sandys from Grease (or a Mens one for my nephew) - ANYTHING! 🚬🖤 Happy to travel and open to suggestions as I've not got any outfit together yet and have just over a week left.
Photo of LEATHER JACKET (Ladies or Mens) (Mitcham CR4) #1
Request: FreeView Box (Mitcham CR4) Received Long shot but I'm looking for a freeview box for my childhood TV 📺 I'd be over the moon 🌙 if anyone can gift me one 🙂 Thank you so much in advance!
Free: Game On Gaming Chair (Mitcham CR4) Expired Includes side pockets for controllers, snacks, or drinks and a dedicated strap for holding a headset. Great condition from a smoke and pet free house.
Photo of free Game On Gaming Chair (Mitcham CR4) #1
Photo of free Game On Gaming Chair (Mitcham CR4) #2
Photo of free Game On Gaming Chair (Mitcham CR4) #3
Photo of free Game On Gaming Chair (Mitcham CR4) #4
+2 +1
Request: Large Vintage Antique Looking Frame (Mitcham CR4) Expired Hi all 👋 I've dried out a bouquet of flowers 💐 and I've been hunting high and low for a large (..ish) photo frame. It's for a very sentimental reason. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance ☺️
Request: Slim Vintage Looking Wardrobe (Mitcham CR4) Expired Hi all, I'm on the search for a slim wardrobe. Ideally vintage looking, I'm open to any suggestions and can cover petrol to have it delivered to me. If you think you can kindly offer me one, could you please include a photo and rough measurements (I have a low ceiling on my staircase so thinking of how I'll be realistically able to transport it upstairs.) Many thanks 🙂
Request: Large Poster Photo Frame (Mitcham CR4) Expired Hi 👋 all. Does anyone have a large photo frame they could kindly give me? Approximately 23.5" by 35" (XLARGE i should say!) My current poster is laying flat on the floor as my original frame randomly fell apart after only a year of buying it 😔 I haven't the funds to buy another one especially as charity shops have increased their pricing... This poster brings me so much joy I can't bare to leave it laying around as it is. I can collect at your convenience. Best wishes ✨️
Free: Adults Ladies Pink Vintage Bike (Mitcham CR4) Gifted Overall lovely condition from a smoke and pet free house- Rusty and front tire needs pumping 🙃 but has plenty of use left. Whoever can collect first will be chosen.
Free: Shabby Chic White Chest Of Drawers (Mitcham CR4) Gifted From Bellamy overall Great Condition From a Smoke and Pet Free House- No longer needed. Made in England (CHANEL PHOTO NOT INCLUDED UNFORTUNATLY) Very heavy! You'll definitely need transport, I can help you carry this to your vehicle if needed. Height 33" Across 33" Depth 16" Collection Mitcham Cricket Green CR4 please state when you can collect...