A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Extension lead(s) (Norwich NR1)
Does anyone have extension leads to give away please.


Request:
Mortar and pestle (NR5)
Expired
Pls can anyone help me with a medium size mortar and pestle. Would really appreciate

2h
Request:
Large or extra lage suitcase (Norwich NR1)
Received
Please does anyone have a large or extra large suitcase to give away? I would gladly appreciate it. Thank you.

34d
Request:
Pot(s) (Norwich NR1)
Received
Can anyone help me with pot(s) pls.... thank you.

79d
Request:
Blender (NR1)
Received
Pls I'm in need of a blender. If anyone can help i would truly appreciate 🙏🏼

130d
Request:
Room heater (NR2)
Received
Can anyone please help me with a room heater?

184d
Request:
Duvet, Duvet cover and Bedsheets (NR2)
Received
If anyone can help me with a duvet, duvet cover and a Bedsheet i would really appreciate that. Any size would do, either a single or double. Thank you

184d
Free:
plates (NR5)
Gifted
Free plates

292d
Free:
Kitchen set (NR5)
Gifted
Kitchen set

292d
Free:
Printer (NR5)
Gifted
Free printer it was working fine the last time I used it.

292d
Free:
Canister vacuum cleaner (NR5)
Gifted
Used green canister vacuum cleaner with hose and attachments.

349d
Free:
Electric food steamer (NR5)
Gifted
Clear plastic electric steamer with white base and an additional white chopper attachment. It's brand new, was in the storage for a long time.

349d
Request:
Indoor security camera (NR5)
Expired
Pls does anyone have a spare camera


1y
Request:
Suitcase (NR5)
Expired
Please does anyone have suitcases of any size to give away?

1y
Request:
Room heater (NR5)
Received
Pls can anyone help me with a room heater

1y
Request:
Mattress (NR5)
Expired
Please does anyone have a single mattress in good condition to give out

1y
Request:
Shoe rack (NR5)
Received
Pls can anyone help me with a shoe rack

1y
Request:
Radiator/heater (NR5)
Received
Could anyone help me with a radiator or heater please


1y
Request:
Air purifier (NR5)
Expired
Please can anyone help me with an air purifier I'm starting to get molds in my house.

1y

1y
Request:
Car Bluetooth transmitter (NR5)
Received
Could anyone please help with this

1y
Request:
Type C Aux for Car (NR5)
Expired
Can anyone please help me with a type C Aux cord for car. I would appreciate pls

1y
Request:
Hair dryer (NR5)
Received
Please I'm looking for a hair dryer if anyone can help I would truly appreciate.

2y
Request:
Room heater (NR5)
Received
Can anyone please help with a room heater

2y
Request:
Power Cord Compatible with LG TV (NR5)
Received
Pls can anyone help me with Power Cord Compatible with LG TV
2y
Free:
Hand bag (NR5)
Expired
Hand bag, barely used. Good like new. One handle removed but can be fixed. Free to anyone that wants it.
2y
Free:
Mirror (NR5)
Gifted
Free mirror
2y
Request:
Cutlery tray (NR5)
Received
Pls can anyone help me with a cutlery tray?I would really appreciate. Thank you.
2y
Request:
Tablet (NR5)
Expired
Please can anyone help me a tablet for my children. I would really appreciate this Please.
2y
Request:
Cloth airer (NR5)
Received
Pls I'm looking for a cloth airer. If anyone can help I would truly appreciate.
2y
Request:
HDMI Cable (NR5)
Received
Please I'm looking for TV to laptop HDMI and/or phone type to TV HDMI cable. If anyone can help I would really appreciate.
2y