A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Split Fins (Teignmouth TQ14) Pair of medium sized split fins for diving, to go over dive boots. Would suit strong swimmer. I prefer non split fins.
Photo of free Split Fins (Teignmouth TQ14) #1
Free: European Travel Kettle (Teignmouth TQ14) Small travel kettle with a European plug. Hardly used
Photo of free European Travel Kettle (Teignmouth TQ14) #1
Free: School Uniform (Teignmouth TQ14) General any school white shirts, x3 short sleeved, x2 long sleeved, all for 16 years / 176 cms, brand TU, all good clean condition.
Photo of free School Uniform (Teignmouth TQ14) #1
Request: Wheelchair (Teignmouth TQ14) I need a wheelchair to help my elderly Mum as she finds it harder to walk. It needs to be foldable to go in a car and have footplates to rest feet on. Thanks.
Free: School Uniform (Teignmouth TQ14) Teignmouth Community School PE hoodie size L, and school tie Generic white shirts, x3 short sleeved, x2 long sleeved, all for 16 years / 176 cms, brand TU, all good clean condition.
Photo of free School Uniform (Teignmouth TQ14) #1
Free: Packaging (Teignmouth TQ14) Gifted One carrier bag full of padded envelopes (jiffy bags), various sizes. Used but reusable. One carrier bag of padding, mostly bubble wrap. Also a few small cardboard boxes.. (10x10x5cm up to 22x20x10cm) and brown paper suitable for wrapping or for padding around parcels.
Photo of free Packaging (Teignmouth TQ14) #1
Request: Blank recordable cds (Teignmouth) Expired Does anyone have any blank cds that can be recorded on please?
Request: Roller blind (Teignmouth) Expired Plain coloured roller blind, needs to be at least 95cm wide and 135cm long. I can cut width narrower - It's a long shot I know : )
Request: Exercise trampoline (Teignmouth) Expired I would like an exercise trampoline, also known as a rebounder. A small round one if possible.
Free: Printer Ink Cartridges (Teignmouth) Expired Printer Ink Cartridges, Brother compatible with the Brother printers listed in the photo, DCP series and some of early MFC series if anyone still has one of these types of printers. A few sets of all colours and black.
Photo of free Printer Ink Cartridges (Teignmouth) #1
Request: Excecise Trampoline "rebounder" (Teignmouth) Expired I am looking for a small exercise trampoline, rebounder. I had to get rid of mine after some of the springs snapped.