A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
LoveSac - must pick up Tuesday (Lemont)
Hi, I'm reorganizing my place and have moved this LoveSac to the garage where it is waiting for a new owner to come claim it. It's totally free, and big...really big...so have a pickup truck to haul it away. The beanbag itself has a couple of small tears in it but they are negligible. Some strong tape will seal the beanbag and the cover will insure nothing falls out onto your floor. Please respond confirming you can pick it up Tuesday between 9 AM and 11 AM. Thanks!


+1



2h
Free:
Wooden Credenza (Lemont)
Expired
This credenza has seen better days, but it would be great in the right house. The bottom drawers offer storage while the ample shelves can hold books, CDs, photos. Must pick up.

1y
Free:
Masterbuilt Rotisserie Kit (Downtown Lisle)
Gifted
This rotisserie kit fits any Masterbuilt MES 400 model or higher electric smoker. It does not fit any other Masterbuilt smoker. Don't ask me how I know. It's unopened.
2y
Free:
IKEA dresser w/a broken base leg (Downtown Lisle)
Expired
This is an IKEA dresser with eight drawers. Four are big and four are smaller. The bottom drawer does not close fully. One of the four legs fell off the bottom of the dresser while moving it. I have the leg and you may be able to reattach it or replace it. It's not the best quality item, but can be useful for someone. I want it out of my house today, April 9th, and I live in downtown Lisle.
2y