A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Overlocker/serger (Southport PR9)
Hi, I am looking for an overlocker/serger sewing machine. I am fairly new to sewing and have started creating projects with the young people I work with in residential care. If anyone has a machine they arent using it would be put to great use and hopefully inspire future sewing enthusiasts. Many thanks in advance Emma


+1

4h
Request:
DVD Player (Southport PR9)
Withdrawn
Looking for a DVD player for a young person i work with so she can play her childhood DVDs. TIA
48d
Request:
Gardening tools (Southport PR9)
Withdrawn
Hi, I work in Residential Children's care and starting a gardening project as a therapeutic activity. Does anyone have any towels, spades, forks etc they no longer use. Anything that you think might be useful we will be happy to collect. Thanks in advance ☺️
62d
Request:
Cello or Saxophone (Southport PR9)
Expired
Hi, This is a long shot but I work in crisis children's residential care and im currently caring for a young man who is music mad. Due to him moving from his home he cannot access his musical instruments and is very sad and missing his creative outlet. If anyone has a cello or saxophone that they no longer use it would be lovingly played and cared for. Thanks in advance Emma x
122d
Free:
Leather pouffe (Southport PR9)
Expired
Solid item. Hand made leather chesterfield pouffe. Perfect for upcycling project



169d
Free:
Grey 3 seater couch (Southport PR9)
Expired


184d
Request:
Small bistro set (Southport PR9)
Expired
If anyone has a small bistro set with 2 chairs they no longer need ill be happy to make use. Happy to upcycle so condition not an issue TIA
208d